Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

3 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I know there is a lot of pressure etc with young players, but my god he sounds like hard work. And frankly he’s hugely overrated and didn’t develop at all really. You compare him to someone like Barnes… 

His signing at Everton struck me as part of a budget transfer window to sign bargain basement players. I hope it works out for him, but I’m not holding my breath.

careful now, he might be reading this 

:ph34r:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

In both personal* and professional dealings with Demarai Gray he was nothing but a gentleman and humble.

*Seeing him about in Ibiza, nothing filthy

Have you ever come across opposite characters to this regarding LCFC players?

7 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

D*nnis W*se springs to mind. Acted a proper big time arse in a pre match radio interview early in his City career and then was a big time arse on and off the field.

Puel was joyless and quietly arrogant of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

D*nnis W*se springs to mind. Acted a proper big time arse in a pre match radio interview early in his City career and then was a big time arse on and off the field.

Don’t do it…please don’t do it lol

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

To be fair, that ties in with my impression of Wise full stop - pre-Leicester, at Leicester and post-Leicester!

17 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Remember seeing Gareth McAuley in town a few times during his time with us acting an absolute tosser.

On the other hand Nils Eric-Johannson seemed to be genuinely friendly and down to earth.

• Like 1

On 19/08/2021 at 23:01, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'm surprised you've never mentioned that about puel before! 🤣🧐🤫😘

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MPH said:

It’s amazing really how Gray has gone from not being able to get a gig for us to starting for Everton lol

Maybe it just shows how far we've moved ahead of the likes of Everton.

Gray always had potential but he never fulfilled it here. His competition for a starting place at Everton is Iwobi and Townsend.

Really happy to see Demarai Gray doing well. Remember when he came on as a new signing/kid in his first season at Chelsea away. Always great to see young players going on to fulfil their potential so obviously city fans were somewhat disappointed that hadn't happened with Demarai. Just shows how being a top level footballer is more about mental stability moreso than just pure talent. Hope he's in a happier place both mentally and physically.

• Like 1