Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

19 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Andy King just got an assist on his Bristol City debut. Him and Matty James are both starting. Danny Simpson is on the bench,

Edit: Here's the goal, was a great cross https://streamja.com/JLWMZ

Great stuff I really hope it works out for them and Nige. King seems to get some unfair stick from some of our so called fans. He seems

a great bloke.

As above

Harry Panayiotou has renewed his love affair with Scottish football after joining Livingston.

The 26-year-old has signed a two-year contract, with the option of a third year, after leaving Vanarama National League side Aldershot.

The former Leicester striker was a team-mate of another of Livingston’s summer signings, Joel Nouble, who is on loan at Arbroath, and manager David Martindale noted how well the pair had linked up at Aldershot.

Panayiotou has 10 goals to his name in 25 internationals for Saint Kitts and Nevis and scored the winner against Leeds on his Leicester debut. He had a loan spell at Raith Rovers in 2016 and netted in a 3-3 draw with Rangers.

Having scored eight goals in his final 14 games, Panayiotou was in demand in the National League but jumped at the chance to return to Scotland.

27 minutes ago, HeskeyMuzzy said:

Really think Brendan didnt use him well. Just look at highlights of 1st Marseille league game. It was all Under and now scored 2nd goal in his 2nd league game.

I don't think it was all Rodgers. I think there was lack of effort and fitness issues from Under. Maybe he is being managed differently or has had a better pre-season. Maybe he was never settled here but feels more comfortable in France.

• Like 1

Jesus, I don’t want a whole season of Cengiz Under’s name popping up every time he does something remotely ok. 

He’s an incredibly inconsistent, average footballer. Perfect for Ligue 1. 

Thank F we didn’t sign him permanently or we’d be lumbered with another Ghezzal/Silva/Slimani etc.

• Like 2