Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

Tielemans

Let's hope the break has helped him with whatever the issue is.

I think he might have been in the gym too much, like Kelachi had been the season before this one, or maybe he was found out (by other sides), as being vulnerable to being pressed out of the game. But I have poor form on reading the tea leaves on Youri, so I'm probably wrong again.

Guest An Sionnach
7 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Let's hope the break has helped him with whatever the issue is.

I think he might have been in the gym too much, like Kelachi had been the season before this one, or maybe he was found out (by other sides), as being vulnerable to being pressed out of the game. But I have poor form on reading the tea leaves on Youri, so I'm probably wrong again.

Sometimes think that Youri fancies himself as the new ZZ . He is sorely mistaken. 

Guest An Sionnach
3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Based on what lollol 

Genius does not come often in football , those who don't possess it like Tielemans have to work hard for a living. He is being carried by our more committed midfielders. One killer pass every ten matches is not good enough.

38 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Genius does not come often in football , those who don't possess it like Tielemans have to work hard for a living. He is being carried by our more committed midfielders. One killer pass every ten matches is not good enough.

Depends who it kills :huh:

Guest An Sionnach

Denis is pushing very hard for his place even though he is arguably less talented. I am pretty sure that Tielemans can be much better than he has shown recently its time for him to step up.

Guest An Sionnach
34 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Tbf I too used to think I was Zinedine Zidane but now I think I'm Gary Taylor-Fletcher.

Its true they have got similar hair styles.

YT is a great player. All players will go through different patches in form. 

A great player with his passing ability can be made to look poor, if the players don’t make the runs. 

He has got a lot in his locker. He hasn’t used all of it so far. 

It’ll be interesting what will happen after this long break. It’s a bit of a lottery.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gerrytaggart said:

YT is quality. 

I've never understood the mentality of trying to sh1t on our own.? 

I completely agree. The fans, players and management should all be pulling in the same direction and supporting each other. Not calling each other out for silly mistakes.

Btw, you don’t need that full stop before the question mark.

• Haha 1

Guest An Sionnach
17 hours ago, gerrytaggart said:

YT is quality. 

I've never understood the mentality of trying to sh1t on our own.? 

The match and post match threads dump huge amounts of crap on the players so I disregard them completely . However it is fair to analyse our players current form .Underperforming talented players will be criticised. All of our squad are talented otherwise we wouldn't be where we are but with a few exceptions they can all improve.

44 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I completely agree. The fans, players and management should all be pulling in the same direction and supporting each other. Not calling each other out for silly mistakes.

Btw, you don’t need that full stop before the question mark.

I didn't need it but I wanted it. . 

• Like 1