Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

Tielemans

1 hour ago, Sir Shep said:

Enjoy him whilst he lasts, he’ll only be here one season before he moves to Man U for £160M, honest, a guy called Sean told me, lives near Narborough I’m told. 

And he knows the day of the medical :whistle:

36 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

he already have more than 1 child? just curious 

No idea. if it's true that's not good news for those interested in marrying or snogging him

I'm still over the moon we managed to sign him. It already looks like this is the best summer we had in a while, transferwise.

Sign him up! Again!

Already showing his class in preseason. Great awareness, great range of passing, plays with either foot, can shoot, decent tackler, works hard, etc. I don’t need to tell you this because you know it already.  

I’ve read plenty on other news sites and forums that “Leicester got mugged by Monaco for a player that had a decent spell under no pressure” but these people are clueless. In fact when he leaves I’m sure he’ll be lauded for being one of the best midfielders in the league. I’m not sure how we’ve ended up with him because he’s a class act that would improve everyone other than the top two. But their loss is our gain!

All about the Tielemans hype train!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

Still pull a startled and confused face every time I realise he is our player, it's an honour to see him in our shirt. He is also hugely important, along with the likes of Ricardo, Perez, Vardy, Maddison etc when it comes to trying to convince top quality players to join us. I know money is the motivating factor for a lot of players and we pay well, but when it comes to the same clubs being after the same players we possibly have the edge right now with the team that is being put together.

It's going to look beautiful next season when those stats charts do the rounds on social media and he is top for goals scored and assists from central midfield in the top 5 leagues in Europe and then little herberts who have never seen their side play live demand he join them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Maybe one or more did, Brendon said there were big clubs wanting him, and he saw how well his career could progress here. 

I really like him, apart from being a fantastic player he has his head firmly screwed on, has kept his feet on the ground and seems to have a desire and love of football that won’t allow any distractions to knock him off balance so to speak, this mentality and desire is what will take him to the very top.

He seems such a nice bloke as well, a real role model for the kids to look up to, and the kind of chap I’d like my daughter to bring home when she’s older and I’ve allowed her to have a boyfriend lol 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...