Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Soyuncu

Felt that he did well last night overall.

Not perfect by any means but there was a lot of focus and pressure on him with the Maguire story. 

It was a decent side he was up against too. Atalanta are a good test of most sides. It wasn't a team of Ascoli standard we were facing.

There is promise in him. Asking a lot to bring him up to top 6 but if he can adapt and Wes/Benkovic can stay fit  over the next few months it may not be a bad thing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

The only thing that worries me about Soyuncu is his positioning. If he works on his concentration he will be a top class centre back imo.

Remember he'll have Evans next to him to help keep him in position and aware. He has Kasper behind him, who is fairly vocal as well.

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 2

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Remember he'll have Evans next to him to help keep him in position and aware. He has Kasper behind him, who is fairly vocal as well.

I’m confident in him to show up, just don’t want to put all our eggs in one basket with regards to Evans running the show, if he gets injured or suspended we may be a little fvcked. lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I’m confident in him to show up, just don’t want to put all our eggs in one basket with regards to Evans running the show, if he gets injured or suspended we may be a little fvcked. lol 

Fully get your point, he picks up knocks here and there! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, reynard said:

Need a bit of a reality check. Evans is injury prone, Benkovic is injury prone and for many Morgan is past it. We've just lost one of the best centre backs in the country and will be taking a massive gamble if we don't add some experience to the team.

Who me or Brendan?   Whilst we all have our opinions I think it best we leave this one to BR to resolve and decide what is best.  He knowS more about Benkovic that on any one on FT.

7 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Felt that he did well last night overall.

Not perfect by any means but there was a lot of focus and pressure on him with the Maguire story. 

It was a decent side he was up against too. Atalanta are a good test of most sides. It wasn't a team of Ascoli standard we were facing.

There is promise in him. Asking a lot to bring him up to top 6 but if he can adapt and Wes/Benkovic can stay fit  over the next few months it may not be a bad thing. 

He did Very well....too many Posters overreacting far too much,und over Analysing individuals...Same as Tielemans...Everything he touches is apparently Gold...He also has his moments, some good some.  bad.

Edited by fuchsntf

Guest Cujek
4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

He did Very well....too many Posters Reflecting Top much,und over Anpassung individuals...Same as Tielemans...Everything he rounds is apparently Gold

Usually I understand you, mostly. 

This is beyond comprehension. 

Can you say it again? 

14 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Can you say it again? 

Yeh my bad....mixing German/English

Keyboards..and then just rubbish,after confirming send..

21 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Can you say it again? 

21 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Can you say it again? 

I have editted it....I am in German & English forums....Even with checks...These last 2 months have been compounding my medical highs...:jump:

Errrm and lows!!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

I have editted it....I am in German & English forums....Even with checks...These last 2 months have been compounding my medical highs...:jump:

Errrm and lows!!

Hats off to you. Most, including me, can't even master one language.

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

He did Very well....too many Posters overreacting far too much,und over Analysing individuals...Same as Tielemans...Everything he touches is apparently Gold...He also has his moments, some good some.  bad.

This is how it should of come out...!!

My bad..but sometimes.my recheck is fine...I do a submit,and it changes...

I am just a poor boy

Though my story is seldom told....

For you see I am a poet and @Suzie the Fox leaves me standing and alone,and has my story unfolds

I find my quips like myself become old!!

Ps. Idea nicked from the boxer..S ,& G

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

This is how it should of come out...!!

My bad..but sometimes.my recheck is fine...I do a submit,and it changes...

I am just a poor boy

Though my story is seldom told....

For you see I am a poet and @Suzie the Fox leaves me standing and alone,and has my story unfolds

I find my quips like myself become old!!

Ps. Idea nicked from the boxer..S ,& G

Fantastic stuff. Can I share your supply? :) 

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 21:28, StriderHiryu said:

Bit off topic but PLEASE can we get behind this lad? Come over to a foreign country (his second foreign move) and learning a third language. He’s young, he’s raw, he’s going to make some mistakes. You know who was also young, raw and made mistakes? England international Ben Chilwell. The world’s most expensive defender in waiting Harry Maguire. James Maddison. Wilfred Ndidi. Etc, etc.

He may or may not turn out to be a good player but I’m sure getting behind him would be a good way to start!

He may well start as a first choice CB so let’s all cheer him on if he does!

No knives out till Christmas at the earliest!

:appl:

EBcaaW8WsAE5QjS.jpg

Edited by Spudulike
  • Like 4

On 03/08/2019 at 12:38, Bluearmyfox28 said:

The only thing that worries me about Soyuncu is his positioning. If he works on his concentration he will be a top class centre back imo.

He'll need a bit of time to get up to speed and a little patience on here from certain people.  It would be highly unreasonable for a number of obvious reasons to expect him as a younger player to simply be as good as the £80m player that's left. As for positioning,  Harry's could be piss poor on occasions but people used to forgive him that because he could impersonate Rio Ferdinand in slow motion.

• Haha 1