Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

50 minutes ago, majaco said:

He wasn't awful.  He did ok.  He is not up to the standard of many of our players but he did okay this evening.

I’ve been one of his harshest critics, but he was definitely better tonight. In a 4-2-3-1 system he can play anywhere along the 3. I just never want to see him as the focal point of our attack again...ever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

He did lots of good stuff tonight - I would suggest anyone slamming him today is suffering from 'whatever you call it when people only notice the errors and fail to see all the good things'. 

5 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Confirmation bias 

Also known as 'Deano Syndrome'. :whistle:

• Haha 1

He takes too many touches. Allowing defenders to crowd him out, always seems to take the ball facing away from goal and tries to turn into trouble. He needs to get on the half term and move the ball on.

There is ability there, but if we are honest, we haven't seen it anywhere consistently enough.

2 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Better than what?exactly, because he was better than previous performances he’s getting praise. He was still awful and contributed very little. He gets a lot of chances of our fans when others like Kelechi get constant grief. I know who I would sooner back. 

Edited by frany104

He had one really good bit of play when he broke away surrounded by three of four defenders, slowed it down and laid it off which allowed us to get players up the pitch and out of danger from their attack.

• Like 2

He is not up to the level of most of our players.  He loses the ball too much.

For me, he is too far up the pecking order.

As central striker, he should be behind Vardy and Ihenacho.

As a right sides player , he should be behind Albrighton, Cenghis, Perreira, Castagne, Justin, Perreira and Mike Stowell.

He is out of his depth.  It reflects our standard that he was one of the best players at another Premier League club.

Despite my sarcasm, he is important to us for the rest of the season as the squad is stretched.  However, I feel we need to move him on in the summer.

• Like 3