Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

On 21/09/2019 at 22:36, mozartfox said:

I actually think his additional pace compared with Harry ‘the Oil Tanker’ has made Evans look even better than last season.

It definitely looks like a more balanced pairing this year. I still cringe a bit on opposition corners, but I'm a lot more relaxed against counter-attacks.:thumbup:

• Like 1

Was in the gym earlier and overheard a conversation by a Turkish bloke that seemed to know a lot about Soyuncu who said he got injured at the weekend (he was holding his groin at the end, possibly related to his huge schlong) and he’s missing the Newcastle match and is back in Turkey.

No idea how reliable that info is to be fair but I got the impression he knew him pretty well based on the info.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Sorry wasn’t clear enough, I was trying to say I’d expect Soyuncu at least in the squad - most likely starting next to Morgan. 

Evans rested entirely and Benkovic on the bench (depending on whether he is fit enough to be involved or not) 

Oh haha. I’m hoping Benkovic is fit but I don’t think he is.

Caglar is pretty much everything we could have reasonably hoped (not expected).

Just hope now that what looks like unbelievably great forward planning (Benko and Soyuncu) can bear fruit and Filip can escape the physio room for a preolonged period of time.

:scarf:

19 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Was in the gym earlier and overheard a conversation by a Turkish bloke that seemed to know a lot about Soyuncu who said he got injured at the weekend (he was holding his groin at the end, possibly related to his huge schlong) and he’s missing the Newcastle match and is back in Turkey.

No idea how reliable that info is to be fair but I got the impression he knew him pretty well based on the info.

I noticed this it was after that last minute run he did struggled to get back quickly and was holding his groin whilst doing  it 

6 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

New world record for a defender again, lets start talking at 150 million, sure they can afford it

+ add ons.

Then ask for £250m a year later when they come back because it turns out Benkovic is the world's best CB.

On 21/09/2019 at 21:34, The whole world smiles said:

Saw someone criticizing this else where saying you don't want your center half in the opposing half so late on. But he's took two spurs players with him including Harry Kane so on balance good play 

He forced them back to their goalkeeper with plenty of cover. It looks rash but it's actually very good defending. He also had to go too because if he'd stopped we'd just be back under the cosh. Proactive and clever defending.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Shane said:

Seems to only happen with us. Don’t see any of the big clubs going for Anderson at West Ham, Richarlison at Everton or Neves at Wolves..

The only one for Everton was Gueye and he's gone. West Ham have Diop and Rice. Wolves, nobody. Meanwhile, Maddison, Maguire, Soyuncu now, Ricardo, Chilwell, have all been linked away. And that's just the past year

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Weird, isn't it. Especially as they've discovered that King Power don't get bullied regarding transfer fees.

It's largely about the media not being able to accept LCFC status.

Its largely about the fact we have some very good players playing in a very good team combined with a culture of clickbait bullsh*t where truth and evidence are not requirements

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1