Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

6 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Hard to make this sound good in text form but it’s a very simple:

Woh oh oh oh oh

oh oh oh oh

Caglar Soyuncu!

It sounds much better in person than on a forum 😂!

The old one was funny but referenced Maguire too much and was a bit cringe. This one is very good for atmosphere! Don’t know how it sounded on the TV but it was very good in the KP today. 

Is it to the tune of this?

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Screenshot_20190921-195703_Twitter.thumb.jpg.3d082b9612fd234d3ef74ea8402048ee.jpg

Congrats mates lol

As if he wasn't loveable enough already!

1 hour ago, Charl91 said:

lol It's like he's googled "How do I say congratulations in English in a non-formal way".

Maybe, but without checking, I'd expect you'd probably get something transatlantic or American by doing that. That's very much English English. I like to think he's becoming fluent.

31 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Seems that we've gone from having a centre-back with the turning circle of an oil tanker to one that does Cruyff turns.

I saw a comment earlier today somewhere non-LCFC related suggesting it was ludicrous that we seem to think Soyuncu is better than Maguire. They obviously haven't been watching us play.

I feel pretty confident saying CS is the better player, or at least will be very soon.

I really think the sky could be the limit with Cags. Won't be in the least bit surprised to see him in a Barca or Real Madrid shirt one day. I just hope we get to keep him as long as possible. What a signing.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

So many players are faceless, Cags seems to have a really strong identity. I'm really pleased how quickly people are taking to him.

(With the exception of the miserable arse I had to listen to whinge about him being a 'total liability' last week. I wonder why people only see what they want to see.)

Don’t get me wrong the bloke has a mistake in him but Maguire did as well but Cags looks better on the ball and a better defender at the minute. 

I imagine you didn’t tell them off lol 

Edited by Costock_Fox

6 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Saw someone criticizing this else where saying you don't want your center half in the opposing half so late on. But he's took two spurs players with him including Harry Kane so on balance good play 

I thought it was Kane too on first viewing but it's Eriksen

• Like 1

7 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

He deserves at least 5 for the last minute alone

As it turned out, it was great. Still some dubious decision making there, though.  Soyuncu is capable of making the great play, but sometimes tries too hard to make it when the good play is plenty.  He’ll likely grow out of that in time, at least to an extent.

#CS490+5 remember where you were.

Hope this was the moment when he realised he can start to bring the ball out of defence, when he's ready to start doing this regularly we have something even more incredible in the team. 

I'm still hoping for the GIF when he retaliated against Rashford in defence of Chilwell at the end of the Man U game, could be the start of an interesting rivalry. 

Edited by Danny Clender

15 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

freegifmaker.me_2fTns.gif

14 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

GkcCld2.gif

Not as classy as putting Sissoko on his backside, but this was a great piece of play right at the death. Moments like this really endear him to the crowd!

Absolutely loved both of the above yesterday.

Forget about the size of his c*ck, hes got balls the size of cauliflowers. In every game he performs at least one move that genuinely gets the crowd buzzing. Hes a legend already!  He's got the confidence, and talent, to pull them off.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

Absolutely loved both of the above yesterday.

Forget about the size of his c*ck, hes got balls the size of cauliflowers. In every game he performs at least one move that genuinely gets the crowd buzzing. Hes a legend already!  He's got the confidence, and talent, to pull them off.

:wes:

• Haha 1