Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

Looks like we've been found out after 1 1/2 games, just put pressure on Ndidi and the full backs, make them pass backwards. Ndidi is decent at what he does, but he's useless, and I mean useless when hes facing the opposition.

Edited by bfox

Just now, LCFCSOULBOY said:

We are so slow on the ball and to react. Our press is where?

Not pressing and not marking. I’ve no idea what our tactic is for defending today. 

Not it sure why we’ve haven’t gone to a narrow diamond and put Madders in pocket and Wilf anchoring. Would at least put Madders in the game and Perez up top more. I get they are switching play but at least it would force them out wide and maybe nullify Mount a bit 

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Not pressing and not marking. I’ve no idea what our tactic is for defending today. 

Not it sure why we’ve haven’t gone to a narrow diamond and put Madders in pocket and Wilf anchoring. Would at least put Madders in the game and Perez up top more. I get they are switching play but at least it would force them out wide and maybe nullify Mount a bit 

Spot on

3 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Didn't Alex Ferguson once blame the kit for losing a game?

Think we'll be next. 

That was against Southampton. It was grey and he changed it at half time as the day was overcast and he stated you couldn’t see each other.