Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

Just now, ithuriel said:

Nothing to do with wingers, playing Hamza and Wilf means dropping Maddy or Tilly, cant play all 4.

Playing 4 means dropping other players like Albrighton who is proven or Barnes who is learning but it looks like Brendan does not want to drop one of the four at present, maybe he is still worried about the defence and thinks they need more cover?

I’m more worried we can’t score, or even get a shot on target!

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Hope Rodgers isn't stubborn enough to stick with a formation and game plan that doesn't suit us

I get the impression that BR can’t resist the temptation to over complicate things . 

Whatever the thinking behind this set up it’s crap ; doesn’t seem to get results and doesn’t deliver entertaining football 

• Like 1

Just now, KP Fox said:

Wilf don't score? Have you forgotten his worldies? 

I would actually love someone to bring a statistic for the amount of shots he's had and missed. Must be some kind of record, at least for a LCFC player.

Going in with a plan bound to get you killed … wandering around like airheads for ten minutes until drawn blood wakes them up … haven’t we seen this movie?

The after-intermission bit where the kids just keep doing the same stupid thing and get slaughtered … let’s hope they’ve changed it.