Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Winchesterfox said:

Jesus some of the comments on here.  We're playing a better side away who are fired up after a thrashing.  We're still in this one.  

We can't even do the simple things right, when not under any pressure

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is a complete load of bollocks to be honest. 

Perez and Barnes either side of Vardy with Tielemans, Maddison and Hamza or Ndidi behind would be completely fine. 

A lot more threatening than this tbh. 

An unproven Barnes who can’t even get in the side here and will need time to develop, as much as I think he’ll be a useful player in time.

Perez a good player but done his best work at Newcastle as a striker or second striker, another one being shoehorned out wide.

That’s before you talk about the lack of strength in depth out wide. A blind man could see you need far better quality out wide. Given Gray seems to be persona non gratis you have two natural wide players in your squad in Barnes and Gray.

• Like 1

I think the reason no club playing European football has come in for Wilf is his atrocious passing. He's an amazing tackler and makes up so much ground with his pace and is exceptional in many ways but he is a frightened lamb with the ball at his feet. I wonder if the club is looking to replace him at some point, because we could really go to the next level if our DCM was somewhat comfortable with the ball.