Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Players in someone’s team of the week 2019-20

44 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Weird. Didn't think Pereira played well by his standards.

he was decent enough, but that eleven is based on stats and he nails tackling stats and take on stats every week. 

eg:

Jamie Redknapp’s Premier League Team of the Week GW3
GKP: Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City)

RB: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)

CB: Joel Matip (Liverpool)

CB: Paul Dummett (Newcastle United)

LB: Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace)

CM: David Silva (Manchester City)

CM: Mason Mount (Chelsea)

CM: James Maddison (Leicester City)

ST: Joelinton (Newcastle United)

ST: Tammy Abraham (Chelsea)

ST: Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Any pundit whom doesn’t put Hamza Choudhury in their team of the week this week, either didn’t watch our game or simply doesn’t know football. 

He was outstanding in every way!

100% right.

He was utterly brilliant.

• 3 weeks later...

So Garth Crooks writes a decent bit about Maddison's influence on the game against Spurs. So that's fine and good enough. He says 'read Crooks of the Matter below for more' etc... 

James Maddison: Alas we have found another midfield player whose first thought is can I play forward and not sideways or backwards. James Maddison is fast making a name for himself as a player who thinks of the forward first and not himself.

If Maddison can find Jamie Vardy on a football pitch he will and without a moment's hesitation. I am sick and tired of stats that tell me that a midfielder has made the most passes when they have spent the vast part of the game going from side to side and backwards.

Maddison's passes can cut through a defence like a knife through butter and that is why I am convinced this lad can go all the way. Read more about what I have to say about Maddison in the Crooks of the Matter below.

There's me thinking we might get some further insight in to his dominating performance. 

But no. 

Crooks talks about the fvcking Louis Vuitton bag :frusty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49788690

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

So Garth Crooks writes a decent bit about Maddison's influence on the game against Spurs. So that's fine and good enough. He says 'read Crooks of the Matter below for more' etc... 

James Maddison: Alas we have found another midfield player whose first thought is can I play forward and not sideways or backwards. James Maddison is fast making a name for himself as a player who thinks of the forward first and not himself.

If Maddison can find Jamie Vardy on a football pitch he will and without a moment's hesitation. I am sick and tired of stats that tell me that a midfielder has made the most passes when they have spent the vast part of the game going from side to side and backwards.

Maddison's passes can cut through a defence like a knife through butter and that is why I am convinced this lad can go all the way. Read more about what I have to say about Maddison in the Crooks of the Matter below.

There's me thinking we might get some further insight in to his dominating performance. 

But no. 

Crooks talks about the fvcking Louis Vuitton bag :frusty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49788690

Daft thing is he has Maddision on right wing and De Bruyne in the centre...