Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Ricardo Pereira

6 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

I am not sure it took him that long. He was one of our best players last season even when Puel was still in charge?

That’s why I put a “little while” instead of a long while, I’m praising him he’s fantastic I just thought he took a little while to settle at RB when he arrived.

Time to BUMP this thread. He's a full back who can defend like a boss and attack like one too. Set up a lot of our chances through his immaculate ball control and then beating a man and always dangerous going forward. Tricky too, yet reliable at the back. Incredible stamina and a great attitude to book. Just like Wilf, always one of our absolute best players on the pitch in a team tha'ts winning most weeks.

LOVE RICKY P.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

I don't really need to tell you this, because you all know it, but the best right back in world football currently plays for Leicester City and his name is Ricardo Pereia.

Absolute machine, with quality and a fantastic attitude.

How there still isn't a dedicated song for one of the best players we have had in years I don't know. This guy for me is playing at the Kante / Mahrez / Vardy level of 15/16. When's the last time he had a bad game for us? Bournemouth away last season (in September) is the last time I remember thinking he had played badly.

Beat me to it, ya bastard! 

59 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I don't really need to tell you this, because you all know it, but the best right back in world football currently plays for Leicester City and his name is Ricardo Pereia.

Absolute machine, with quality and a fantastic attitude.

How there still isn't a dedicated song for one of the best players we have had in years I don't know. This guy for me is playing at the Kante / Mahrez / Vardy level of 15/16. When's the last time he had a bad game for us? Bournemouth away last season (in September) is the last time I remember thinking he had played badly.

There is a very good Ricardo song sang in SK1

2 hours ago, ttfn said:

It’s getting to the point that I’m wondering if he might be the best player I’ve ever seen play for us.

Same here. He's absurdly well-rounded. Rapid, strong, great tackler, great dribbler, two footed, good at passing, good at crossing, good at finishing, good at everything. Always makes me laugh when we're coming to the end of the game, everyone's knackered, he receives the ball and just sprints around breezing past players like he's only just come on. I think I'm in love

• Like 1