Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Ricardo Pereira

45 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I agree completely. 

A note on Kante...... I actually feel sorry for him, he really should be at a better club.  For me he is still the best player in the world at what he does.  Hopefully he gets a move to a true giant before he retires, he deserves it.  X

Yep if Kante retires without winning the European Cup, he's missed a trick. More than good enough to play for a Champions League winning team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yep if Kante retires without winning the European Cup, he's missed a trick. More than good enough to play for a Champions League winning team.

And the rest. More than good enough to be a Champions League winning team's best player. Definitely much better in a 2 whether than be a 442 or alongside another holding midfielder.

The impact he has in that role makes him the best CM in the world and on Messi/Ronaldo levels in terms of effect on winning games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I agree, I said nothing about his position?  I just think even if they played him in his best position he is still too good for them.  He should be at Barcelona, Madrid, Man City, etc.  He honestly is too good for anyone else (apart from us).  X

Agree. He's punching belownhis weight at Chelsea. We knew it when he signed for them that he's Real/Barca level.

That said, he's a home boy. London means he can - and does - commute back to Paris on his days off. I get the impression that's as important as anything to him

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Agree. He's punching belownhis weight at Chelsea. We knew it when he signed for them that he's Real/Barca level.

That said, he's a home boy. London means he can - and does - commute back to Paris on his days off. I get the impression that's as important as anything to him

Fair point. It would be tough for him to get to Paris from Madrid, Barcelona or PSG.

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...

I'd honestly pick him ahead of Semedo and probably Cancelo. 

I'm unimpressed with Semedo whenever I see him, he's just fast. He's not a Barcelona type player at all, Ricardo would be a much better fit for them on paper, much more technical and composed. 

Cancelo is very good but I think Ricky's defensively more aware.