Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Ricardo Pereira

Ricardo through to Euro 2020 with Portugal. Excellent display by him against a decent Luxembourg side on a pudding of a pitch. I might be a bit biased but he was probably the Man (sorry Player) of the Match. And more importantly he didn’t get injured.

Such a great player

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hammo said:

Ricardo through to Euro 2020 with Portugal. Excellent display by him against a decent Luxembourg side on a pudding of a pitch. I might be a bit biased but he was probably the Man (sorry Player) of the Match. And more importantly he didn’t get injured.

Such a great player

Confused .....

though the pitch was indeed a shocker !

9 minutes ago, Beliall said:

They wouldn’t be able to afford him he would cost more than there new stadium 

12 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Referring you to the interview above and posted by Aaron for @Próxima Jornada

Ricky P is happy here. Gonna assume most of the first team are. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, theessexfox said:

I genuinely think we have one of the best fullbacks in world football playing for us. He is absolutely crazy, I'd be surprised if a better RB ever plays for us. His tackling and interceptions and bursts forward are incredible, and the pass was perfect for the winner.

He is exceptional. Claude Puel must be largely credited with the recruitment of some of these players, but Rodgers has taken them to the next level. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Not sure of his contract situation but we need him on a long one! Took him a little while to settle here at RB but wow he’s amazing now, we have quality all through the side now.

I am not sure it took him that long. He was one of our best players last season even when Puel was still in charge?

How strange does it feel to hope your fullback/wingback gets the ball because you know he’ll get us up the pitch and create something. 

In the past, when our fullbacks were involved in any play you’d just hope they wouldn’t get skinned or give the ball away in a dangerous area.