Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Ricardo Pereira

On 04/12/2019 at 23:32, Izzy said:

I said on the match thread he’s probably the most ‘complete’ Leicester player I’ve ever seen. 

Someone said Kante but I’d say Ricardo has a better shot and cross that Kante plus he can do all the defensive stuff too.

Theres nothing he can’t do and has every attribute you want in a footballer. 

Outstanding player who we need to break the back to keep.

Also has an incredible attitude and honestly looks like he is enjoying himself at Leicester

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We should sign him on a lifetime Contract he's that good. Always gives 100 plus % every game. You can just see he really wants to win every game.

He had a lot to do to score that Goal last night.  What a signing he's turned out to be for us. Thank you Claude.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

We should sign him on a lifetime Contract he's that good. Always gives 100 plus % every game. You can just see he really wants to win every game.

He had a lot to do to score that Goal last night.  What a signing he's turned out to be for us. Thank you Claude.

Agreed. I love it when he gives the officials abuse when a ball goes out even though its blatantly come off of him! 

• Like 1

I would be staggered and over the moon if he starts for Leicester City in the first game of next season (Or rather the game after the transfer window shuts)

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Him and Evans are superb and massive for the team. We could do with another player of their consistency and determination further up the pitch. Still have hopes that Youri will be that guy.

Yes, what I signing Evans has proved to be. I loved the way he was Coaching and offering advice to Justin when they came out for the 2nd hall last night.

With a full season behind him and a good pre seaon I think Youri will grow into the Club. I think he could do better beside Wilf were he doesn't have to run so much. 

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

I would be staggered and over the moon if he starts for Leicester City in the first game of next season (Or rather the game after the transfer window shuts)

Just hoping he's waiting to see if we secure Champions League before committing. If he does I am getting Ricardo on the back of my next shirt to celebrate. Not risking it in the meantime though as that's just going to put a curse on things.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Just hoping he's waiting to see if we secure Champions League before committing. If he does I am getting Ricardo on the back of my next shirt to celebrate. Not risking it in the meantime though as that's just going to put a curse on things.

If he signs a new contract, he is going on my backside in ink, never mind my back

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Well it looks like we're preparing a new contract for Soyunchu right now.  I wonder what the hold up is with Ricardo? Player of the year 2 years running surely we must be trying hard in the back ground to ensure he's here longer term?

I imagine it’s because he’ll want to leave. If we get to the Champions League I think he’ll stay one more season but after that you couldn’t begrudge him a move. If Riccy P was lining up for Barcelona or Real Madrid he wouldn’t look out of place at all and could conceivably be even better with more talented players around him. I’m sure we’ve offered him terms and I’m also sure he’s said he’s happy to stay and leave when the time is right. 

Most likely he ends up doing 3 seasons giving us immaculate service and consistently good performances and then leaves for a team that could win the Champions League, netting us a tidy profit too. And really in that scenario you could only thank him and wish him the very best. Terrific person and player. 

• Like 3