Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Ricardo Pereira

8 hours ago, ttfn said:

It’s getting to the point that I’m wondering if he might be the best player I’ve ever seen play for us.

I said on the match thread he’s probably the most ‘complete’ Leicester player I’ve ever seen. 

Someone said Kante but I’d say Ricardo has a better shot and cross that Kante plus he can do all the defensive stuff too.

Theres nothing he can’t do and has every attribute you want in a footballer. 

Outstanding player who we need to break the back to keep.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Rewatching the extended highlights. Did I just hear that Ricardo has not missed a minute of the last 37 games!!!!!

W-T-F!? Really

Like I don't love him enough already :mad:

Yep last time he missed a minute of a Premier League game was exactly a year ago today! 

Fulham away, 1-1 draw. 

Absolute landmark 10/10 performance. 

My MOTM second time in a row.

He was absolutely everywhere, ran rings around them, defended superbly in and out of the box, would even have an assist if Barnes didn't miss. Even at 90 minute didn't look tired.

The lad is pure gold and his legs are like two biggest fuchsing koh-i-noors that ever existed!

Best RB in the league, that imo goes without saying, possibly even best in the world right now?

The gem of gems this lad.

15 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Maybe we should buy a right back and play Ricardo instead of Perez.

He's definitely our best winger he's got everything. 

I'd love to see Justin come in at right back with Ricardo playing ahead of him at some point. Maybe even give it a go against Wigan.

• Like 1

The phrase world class is bandied around all too easily these days but this guy is the real deal. The scary thing is he seems to be getting better all the time and at just turned 26 he probably has another couple of years to go before he reaches his peak.