Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle 1-1, 4-2 penalties EFL Cup Post Match Thread

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

So, did anyone find a stream in the end?

Nope - spent the entire first half trying about 75 different channels...got slightly distracted by an Uzbekistan 3rd division game and some Mongolian pygmy racing, but curiously no stream of an all Premier League cup match :nono:

First game I've not seen in ages     

Just now, Milo said:

Nope - spent the entire first half trying about 75 different channels...got slightly distracted by an Uzbekistan 3rd division game and some Mongolian pygmy racing, but curiously no stream of an all Premier League cup match :nono:

First game I've not seen in ages     

I need to see this ......

Cups are all about getting through. Still unbeaten, having played 3 teams that have sat in against us. Hopefully the attack starts to click sooner rather than later, and we start looking as exciting as we did at the end of last season. Suspect we may see a different us after the break.

Just now, Fktf said:

Cups are all about getting through. Still unbeaten, having played 3 teams that have sat in against us. Hopefully the attack starts to click sooner rather than later, and we start looking as exciting as we did at the end of last season. Suspect we may see a different us after the break.

I reckon Bournemouth have a go on Saturday and we pick them off. 

4 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

so.. did we win.. cpz the thread title suggest not

Just now, ozleicester said:

can someone fix the thread title for those who are just seeing the result... surely should read

newcastle away 1-1 , 2-4 penalties

This is my revenge for the mods changing the match thread title from the Cowabunga Cup.

• Haha 1