Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle 1-1, 4-2 penalties EFL Cup Post Match Thread

I hope FA review the blatant dive. As ref did not give it or caution at the time he should get a ban under the current ruling. Absolute disgrace. T least we won. yes not pretty from what I can glean from radio/posts here and an under par performance. Not too discouraged though, unlike some. Funny how often the teams that can grind out results when not playing at their best are the ones that often go on to win stuff. If we can start putting in more performances like against Atalanta (a CL side lets not forget) and second half Chelsea we should finish up at least best of the chasing pack. For now I will remain a glass half full kinda guy. As long as we remain unbeaten we should be happy and stop the moaning. It could be worse.

good draw TBH. we should cruise that providing we are not complacent and avoid the potential banana skin that any away tie against lower league opposition represents. If the TV people stick to the formula decent chance of it being broadcast (unless of course two of the top six draw together)