Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man Utd Away Match thread

Very disappointed with that team. The Bournemouth game was the best I've seen us in ages and now we've gone with two CDMs and maddison on the wing. 

We should be going out and attacking that weak Utd team. It's a bit too cautious for me. I still think the team is good enough to get 3 points but I don't believe Brendan is giving us the best chance of doing that. Will be delighted to be proved wrong!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

After my initial anger at Maddison LW AGAIN, i realised it could make sense. Nobody is getting past Wan-Bissaka, so why not just stick Chilwell out as width to keep him occupied and let Maddison play on the inside? 

Isn't AWB out?

Oops I see he's not sorry!

Edited by z-layrex

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

I thought this but reckon he will rip Ashley Young a new one. A few of his final balls will probably fly out the ground but still.

I can see the logic (pace) but I don't think I've seen Gray tear anybody a new one.

16 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Bit negative. Would rather Barnes or Albrighton play on the wing and Maddison in the middle. Their midfield is doggo, we don't need Chouders and Ndiders.

go into second half still level then we can really go for it with some tidy changes! 

• Like 2

Maddison will Not Play as a winger.

Choudry will most likely Play an higher,forward playing midfield position with Box to box Inspiration ..Ndidi wIll be in the Holding position.

Tielemans,according to home teams movement,will defend,but will be the go to, on the backfoot,&then when the movement builds,then the front foot,looking for Maddison & Vardy,while playing close with Gray,Choudry,Ndidi.

I wish Posters will learn that,Brendan will Not have his midfield players playing so static has it is shown on paper......!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

Just now, bmt said:

What I like is that we can change our game plan really easily with the players in the squad if it isn’t working. Think we’ve bought and developed players really well last few seasons.

With this team sheet it’s probably a good job!