Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man Utd Away Match thread

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Give it another 5 mins or so and you will find on footybite

If you can find it Bein  Sports 2 HD is showing it (with Arabic commentary naturally).

Appreciate the concern over the conservative looking system being used, but I see this as the same sort of game as Chelsea. Keep the game tight first half and grow into it and increase the intensity in the second. This is still Old Trafford after all.

Gray seems like a decent pick given Man U under Ole are a counter attacking team. So having a wide forward that can make up the distance on the turnover doesn't seem like a terrible idea. I think Choudhury is a very good selection against Mata also.

Lets see what happens, but this has to be our biggest chance in a while to get a win up there!

• Like 3

Just now, MPH said:

don’t everyone worry to much on the supposed formation. people really only know the formation at this stage... they won’t know the formation 

The Arabs suggesting 4-1-4-1 with Madders on the right and Gray on the left.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Anyone got a decent stream site 

5 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Decent streams, please send me.

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Anyone able to send a stream my way, please?

Take your pick from one of these 

https://footybite.com/football/manchester-united-vs-leicester-city-live-stream/

Disclaimer might not all be LCFC games :P

NBC Gold is Leicester game for sure

Edited by Suzie the Fox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gray looked good when he came on last.  I know some folk have given up on him and I understand their viewpoint but if Brendan has seen enough in him to give him a start it would be nice for folk to at least give him a chance.  He may or may not end up being a decent player for us but one more season under a good manager is for me very fair.  If he has not progressed at all by the end of this season I will happily see him moved on and wish him the best wherever he goes.  Let's do this, really fvcking hate Utd right now.  X

• Like 1