Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Always used to be trouble when we went down there back in the day - nasty bunch. I’m sure it’s all very different now though. Good old school ground is Fratton Park

Ain't that the truth 

I was only 11 or 12 when my old man took me down for the 2nd leg of the play off semi final and I genuinely thought I was in for a good kicking even at that age, they didn't give a damn that night. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Ain't that the truth 

I was only 11 or 12 when my old man took me down for the 2nd leg of the play off semi final and I genuinely thought I was in for a good kicking even at that age, they didn't give a damn that night. 

Must have been pretty scary at that age mate. I was about 20 at the time and went down there with a group of lads in a mini bus and still shit myself. They literally went for any Leicester fan that night, young, old, male, female. Proper scary stuff.

31 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Hope Klopp rinses and suspends Milner for that, like he wanted doing for Choudhury

Fvcking honey monster hypocrite lol 

Milner does it regularly but he's a nice bloke who talks to the youngsters and does the Twitter and all that so it is glossed over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Have West Brom rested many ? 

Seems they did although almost pulled it back.

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

It's a nice change in the BBC retaining the rights to show FA Cup matches.

Alongside side ITV.

Cue mass calls from non football fans that there is too much on telly compared to other sports .

Aside from Chelsea, and perhaps Newcastle (as I thought WBA may do them at the Hawthorns), everything else as expected.

Hopefully we beat Birmingham tonight. Newcastle at home is probably the tie I'd be hoping for.

Chelsea were pretty darned good last night and I would want to avoid them (in that form) should we get past Birmingham. I was impressed how they went about the game; it was frenetic, neither side given a great deal of time on the ball, high energy stuff. Entertaining to be fair. Either side would have blown us off the park playing like that though. 

swear to god this better go to pens after i've watched this pathetic half an hour of extra time. 

i wanna see either everyone who plays for spurs or that little gimp todd cantwell in tears in about 10 minutes. 

For the second time in three hours, I've had to sign into some sh1t I never otherwise use, in order to watch a game.

All right minded people want Narrrrwich to win this shoot out, don't they?

• Like 2