Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

I get we are all human and it's not nice when certain things are said but bro you can't be going into the stands.  What a stupid thing to do.....  Unless someone was beating your brother/family to a pulp or something  it's bonkers.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Dier is surely going to be looking at a long ban. Cantona got 8 months for the king fu kick didn't he?

I think circumstances have to be taken in to account? 

Not a chance Dier gets that long. Cantona was a crazed bastard and did what he did. 

Dier wanted to protect his brother/family after probably getting a lot of abuse directed towards them and probably him. 

Not saying he probably won't get a ban but I think the FA have to be careful how they approach it. 

Also, we have no idea of the context of the abuse which is probably quite important to establish. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I think circumstances have to be taken in to account? 

Not a chance Dier gets that long. Cantona was a crazed bastard and did what he did. 

Dier wanted to protect his brother/family after probably getting a lot of abuse directed towards them and probably him. 

Not saying he probably won't get a ban but I think the FA have to be careful how they approach it. 

Also, we have no idea of the context of the abuse which is probably quite important to establish. 

should probably take into account the fact dier didn’t actually touch anyone and cantona drop kicked some geezer in the chest 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

should probably take into account the fact dier didn’t actually touch anyone and cantona drop kicked some geezer in the chest 

Yeah and that. I didn't see on the videos Dier throw that many punches, if any?! 

1 hour ago, lestajigs said:

It turns out the spurs fans are just like the team, king of bottlers, fancy mouthing of, then absolutely shitting it and running off when confronted!! Grade A coward 

Pearson would of had a few Choice FOAD words...Pulled him out of the stands,wrestled him to the floor then fed him to the dogs,

& later discussed  with a Media Ostrich....the ins and outs of Bottle openers....:teehee: