Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Luton Town (A) pre match

19 minutes ago, Corky said:

Ward

Justin

Morgan

Soyuncu

Fuchs

Ndidi

Choudhury

Albrighton

Praet

Barnes

Perez

Yeah I could see something like that too. Vardy looked spent at the end of the Spurs game, and Maddison had a niggle / cramp. I could see Tielemans playing again, but I think Morgan, Albrighton, Praet and Perez definitely start. I could also see Nacho starting too instead of Perez up top if Vardy is rested.

Games like this are always potential banana skins, but I feel like Rodgers has rotated the team quite well this season, and most players have had minutes on the pitch. Thus even the rustier ones I think should be able to do the job.

4 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

The only concern with Praet is that if Maddison can’t go next weekend, you need him for 90 minutes and you don’t know where his fitness is.  Can he play two matches in four days?

I don't see Praet filling in for Maddison, very different players.  It would be more likely Perez or Barnes I would have thought.

3 hours ago, murphy said:

I don't see Praet filling in for Maddison, very different players.  It would be more likely Perez or Barnes I would have thought.

Praet fills Tielemans place in the formation, Tielemans moves to the middle.  Or Perez moves to the middle and Praet plays as a sort of advanced midfielder on the right.  He won’t play in the same spot as Maddison, but if Maddison is out you need creativity and skill on the ball, and Praet has more of that than any other option.

• Like 1

Ward 

Justin      Morgan       Benković     Fuchs

Mendy    Choudhury   

Albrighton     Perez      Barnes

Iheanacho

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Ward

Amartey

Morgan

Benkovic

Justin

Mendy

Choudoury

Fuchs

Gray

Iheanacho

Albrighton 

Should be good enough to beat this Luton side and we rest key players for our top 6 push. Rested Praet as I think we’ll need him at the weekend if Maddison can’t play.

I hope you are joking. We would get beat with that team...

I agree with the posters that are talking about a strong team, I really can't see Rodgers easing off for cups.

No doubt anyone with the slightest hint of a niggle will be rested, but other than I'd expect a familiar team.

Personally, I'd rest Vardy, Maddison, Ricardo, they can watch from the Vardy Party Hub. 

Ward

Justin Soyuncu Evans Chilwell 

Tielemans Ndidi Praet

Albrighton Perez Barnes

Edited by Danny Clender

Ward

Justin            Benko Morgan        Fuchs

Hamza

Albrighton     Preat        Gray 

Perez

Nacho

• Like 2

Ward

Justin

Morgan

Benkovic

Fuchs

Choudhury

Praet

Albrighton

Barnes

Gray 

Perez

We have a good squad, 9 changes there without really thinking about it. Benkovic needs to play, where else is he going to get any minutes because he isn't in under 23s? Probably be Soyuncu though. Let's see Barnes in the number 10, Perez needs a goal. Vardy on the bench if needed. 

As long as this team have correct mindset they will be able to beat Luton. 

• Like 1