Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

Guest An Sionnach

If he is going anywhere it would be over the channel , we would not sell him to Arsenal or Spurs they are our main rivals , Man Utd. ridiculous at the moment . Man City have Foden waiting and Liverpool arguably don't need him. So would have to be a top European club for nine figures .

19 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We can’t afford to turn down that kind of money. 

Farewell, sweet prince. :cry:

I can't tell if you're being sincere or not - but there's little reason to sell at that price in January and very little likelihood Maddison would agitate for a move. 

• Like 1

To be honest, I still can’t get my head around why anyone would want to join Manchester United right now. Manchester City are more likely to win things.

It’s not London and doesn’t have the draw of the city. Chelsea, Arsenal etc throw around silly money.

If he waits until the summer, I wonder if someone like Juventus, PSG, Bayern etc might take a look at him? He’s more likely to win domestic competitions, guaranteed Champions League plus similar wages. 

1 hour ago, Sly said:

To be honest, I still can’t get my head around why anyone would want to join Manchester United right now. Manchester City are more likely to win things.

It’s not London and doesn’t have the draw of the city. Chelsea, Arsenal etc throw around silly money.

If he waits until the summer, I wonder if someone like Juventus, PSG, Bayern etc might take a look at him? He’s more likely to win domestic competitions, guaranteed Champions League plus similar wages. 

Meh. London's overrated anyway :p :D

2 hours ago, Sly said:

He idolised David Beckham and seem to be a Man U fan, so that could play a part.

However he'd be crazy to join them in their current state! 

• Like 1