Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tom12345

Ricardo Pereira - So underrated

3 hours ago, SO1 said:

Outside of Vardy(?) our best player on the pitch. I can't imagine what its like to watch him play in person. His athleticism and work rate are off the charts.

I know its a bit crazy but sometimes I see him as a being from another planet. So perfect physically as if built for his position on the pitch.

Competitors like Ricardo are the reason I watch football.

3 hours ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

Ricardo is our best player in my opinion 

Ricardo is brilliant and the best RB we have ever had. Bar 2 games from pontus.

And I love Vardy as much as the next man.

But Wilf is bu far the most important player right now. We were spoilt watching kante. But this guy is the bomb.

Nacho is proving theres a striker in there and in much better form than vardy right now. And we signed a long term successor to Rickky.

I'm not knocking eithers ability. But Hamza has long way to go to full wilfs shoes.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Ricardo is brilliant and the best RB we have ever had. Bar 2 games from pontus.

And I love Vardy as much as the next man.

But Wilf is bu far the most important player right now. We were spoilt watching kante. But this guy is the bomb.

Nacho is proving theres a striker in there and in much better form than vardy right now. And we signed a long term successor to Rickky.

I'm not knocking eithers ability. But Hamza has long way to go to full wilfs shoes.

I won't argue with any of it.

Reminded me of the @Aus Fox quote "Every cog knows its role and keeps on turning for the greater good." So much speed, ability, and beauty we have at this club.

All working together as one.

The Chelsea match reminded me of what we can become with some of its free flowing end to end play. On both sides.

Think we're seeing the team in the process of going up another gear.

14 minutes ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

If he won’t sign a new contract I’d rather we just keep him till his contract runs out tbh (2023?) he’s that good. 

Good Luck with that and with attracting the highest quality talent in the world. Agents won't let their players step foot near this place.

Tielemans would have never come here if we tried pulling what your suggesting.

7 hours ago, SO1 said:

Outside of Vardy(?) our best player on the pitch. I can't imagine what its like to watch him play in person. His athleticism and work rate are off the charts.

I know its a bit crazy but sometimes I see him as a being from another planet. So perfect physically as if built for his position on the pitch.

He genuinely amazes me every time I see him play live.

7 hours ago, SO1 said:

It's a bit like watching him on TV but in real life. Trust me I've done it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jonezy said:

He is amazing and the refs never give him anything.

Yeah I've noticed this, he is the most hard done by I think when it comes to ref decisions. At least in our team. 

Although I think it's a case of him being fouled consistency and not given. Most of the fouls I see given against him seem fair enough. 

21 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Think It has to be the toughest job in football for the amount of space he has to cover.

Not the same as on TV where you only get frames and not the whole of the pitch at once.

Whenever I watch one of those end to end matches it takes my breath away.

38 minutes ago, Beechey said:

15 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

It's a bit like watching him on TV but in real life. Trust me I've done it.

Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your eyes. :scarf:

8 hours ago, SO1 said:

Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your eyes. :scarf:

your next holiday should be to Leicester! to coincide with a home game.

you can go to the space museum, a roman wall, we even have a quite famous dead king here.

i would even give you a lift from east mids airport to your Leicester destination!

• 3 weeks later...

Ricardo Pereira: Leicester full-back is one of Premier League's finest
Manchester City have spent £200m on full-backs under Pep Guardiola but are any of them as good as Ricardo Pereira?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/11939329/ricardo-pereira-leicester-full-back-is-one-of-premier-leagues-finest

I remember him saying he was happy at lcfc “but who knows what the future holds” or similar over the summer.

It’s very likely we’ll sell. His one of Europe’s greatest. Never out of form since his quiet start. Any team would bite their hand off for him.

I think he’ll be attracted by PSG, Madrid etc and we’ll take a profit of about 40 million.

If we finish the season on a high, looking ready for a solid Champions League campaign then maybe, but I expect to see Justin at right back next season.

21 minutes ago, davieG said:

Ricardo Pereira: Leicester full-back is one of Premier League's finest
Manchester City have spent £200m on full-backs under Pep Guardiola but are any of them as good as Ricardo Pereira?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/11939329/ricardo-pereira-leicester-full-back-is-one-of-premier-leagues-finest

Damn and blast. So much for our ‘secret’ weapon....

Seriously though, I don’t think any of us need statistical proof. We have seen repeatedly with our own eyes over the past two seasons what a great all-round footballer he is.

At the moment my Player of the Season (just ahead of Ndidi and Evans).

• Like 1

Strongly believe Ricky is highly rated by most teams. Wouldn't be surprised if a few teams come in for him in the off season. Would be gutted if we sold him. Actually think he is really happy at Leicester with all is Twitter posts etc. Unless a very good marketing strategy by his agent. But he really is class as a player and seemingly as a person

On 04/02/2020 at 21:38, SO1 said:

Good Luck with that and with attracting the highest quality talent in the world. Agents won't let their players step foot near this place.

Tielemans would have never come here if we tried pulling what your suggesting.

He's not saying hold him to ransom, he's just saying he would rather he stayed to the end of his contract and leave on a free than get sold. Basically 2.5 more years of Ricardo is better than any amount of money.

I doubt the club see it that way and they will almost definitely offer him a new lucrative contract with a buy out clause than let him go for free.