Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tom12345

Ricardo Pereira - So underrated

According to the PL site, Ricardo has the most touches of the ball this season (874), second place has 808. Shows how good he is at getting up and down the pitch. 

Also recorded the most tackles so far this season across the entire the league and a couple of nice goals to boot. Great signing! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Izzy said:

What an engine he’s got. Non stop all game. He’s everywhere. Awesome player.

Not only that it's also how consistent he is. Even when we were struggling under Puel near the end he was head and shoulders our best player week in week out, the odd Cardiff at home blooper aside. It's incredible Man U favoured Dalot and even more incredible we still have Ricky P after last season, Absolutely no doubt he's top two or three best RBs in this division, we have to get him playing in the Champs League.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Not only that it's also how consistent he is. Even when we were struggling under Puel near the end he was head and shoulders our best player week in week out, the odd Cardiff at home blooper aside. It's incredible Man U favoured Dalot and even more incredible we still have Ricky P after last season, Absolutely no doubt he's top two or three best RBs in this division, we have to get him playing in the Champs League.

Even more funny when you think we paid less than half than they for Wan-Bisska, who imo is overrated at present (but will get better). We have a complete RB who i probably only swap for Trent-Arnold who for me is the best in the league. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

30 million Euros .  We have named our price according to the 'Star'.     The more important question is, what recreational substances are the hacks at the Star using?   Crystal Meth?  Colombian Cocaine?  Afghan Smack? 

29 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

30 million Euros .  We have named our price according to the 'Star'.     The more important question is, what recreational substances are the hacks at the Star using?   Crystal Meth?  Colombian Cocaine?  Afghan Smack? 

Just read this, do they think just because they print it in their shithouse of a paper that it will come true?

Funniest thing I've read in a while, even if we were entertaining selling him internally we wouldn't name a price publically 😂😂

• 4 weeks later...

A performance like that and I'm on page 5 trying to find his thread. Ask him to write a number on a piece of paper and we'll pay him that.

Then change his name and pretend we've sold him.

He's too good for anybody outside the elite, he's the complete full back. 

• Like 2

Best RB in the league?

He is much more than that, he is one of the best players in World Football.

Kante, Mahrez, Vardy the three best players I've seen for Leicester but Ricardo is quickly cementing himself among that bunch.

Quality footballer.

14 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Best RB in the league?

He is much more than that, he is one of the best players in World Football.

Kante, Mahrez, Vardy the three best players I've seen for Leicester but Ricardo is quickly cementing himself among that bunch.

Quality footballer.

Yep for me Ricardo plays at the same level as those 3 did throughout that season. It's not just that he's good, it's that he's good so consistently. I would go as far as saying he is the second most consistent player I have seen for us in the last 20 years after Kante actually.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yep for me Ricardo plays at the same level as those 3 did throughout that season. It's not just that he's good, it's that he's good so consistently. I would go as far as saying he is the second most consistent player I have seen for us in the last 20 years after Kante actually.

Wilf disagrees. 

I mean I get you.

But wilf would like to discuss the matter.

• Like 1

On 29/12/2019 at 22:52, LinekersLugs said:

Genuinely name me another 5 players on his position better than him ? 

He would force his way into any team in Europe right now 

tbf I'm not sure I could name 5 players in his position full stop

Edited by bovril

6 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Wilf disagrees. 

I mean I get you.

But wilf would like to discuss the matter.

Yep he is in the conversation too. The reason I would give the edge to Riccy P is that Ndidi was not so good at the back end of last season and that Riccy P's position involving attacking play I'd argue is trickier to be conistent at. It's why players like Messi and Ronaldo are such freaks of nature. Ndidi is fantastic though, best CDM in the league this season for me. 

3 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Savour him while we can. Surely has to be one of the best RBs in the world right now

Exactly, he's the most complete RB around. Going forward he's as good as TAA, but defensively he's better. Destined to play for the likes of Barca

• Like 1

Absolutely sensational today. My man of the match.

The finish for his goal - what power and accuracy! Reminded me of the goal he belted in against Man City.

The way he skins defenders too is joy to watch considering other natural wingers struggle. Superb engine on him and great touch for a defender. 

So glad to have him on our books and wish he can stay for a few more years :wub: