Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Newcastle H Post Match Thread 5 - 0

Lots of excellent performances, you couldn't fault anyone, but for me Ndidi was outstanding, won every dual and played the simple ball, seen a new level from Wilf this season, this team is shear class and what is scary is that it hasn't reached its peak yet:scarf:

Edited by smitha
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, smitha said:

Lot of time excellent performances, you couldn't fault anyone, but for me Ndidi was outstanding, won every dual and played the simple ball, seen a new level from Wilf this season, this team is shear class and what is scary is that it hasn't reached its peak yet:scarf:

Yes Ndidi has improved massively. Where are the misplaced passes? Stuck in last season that’s where!

Also scores two goals already and VAR ruled out a third. His goal today was very well taken also. 

1 hour ago, pSinatra said:

I've seen us lose 5-0 (I remember Anelka tearing us a new one at Highbury) but I cant remember us ever winning 5-0.

Newcastle were dog shit, but I dont care.

A glorious victory

Newcastle weren't good today. But the won at spurs about 4 games ago? These teams have to be beaten....

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

Our pressing today was so good.

I still feel tired just watching them press!

Best exemplified by Gray when he came on at 4-0 up and sprinted 30 yards to win a ball back in a rare Newcastle foray forwards. 

Have you ever wondered what would happpen if 10 N’Golo Kante’s lined up together? Well now you know!

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Great win, always on complete control. Obviously red card helped second half but we've never been so ruthless. Shane Perez couldn't get himself in the box more second half but it was a much improved performance from him. Ricardo, Tielemans and Vardy superb. Barnes inconsistent but does make things happen. I like Praet, he doesn't do too much glamourous stuff but keeps things ticking over, rarely gives it away and is always available. 

Let's see what we can do at Liverpool, no pressure to get a result. 

You leave shane alone. That was a team performance. Goal or no goal 🤣

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Milo said:

Agree. 

Suits me, though - lets go under the radar, eh? :ph34r:

Very true mate.

Just annoys me that, if that was Liverpool or Man City that had tonked Newcastle 5-0, the post-match analysis would have been all about how brilliant they were. We were outstanding today and bar 2 minutes at the end, it was all about how terrible Newcastle were. Not much mention was given to the fact that we made them look bad by playing bloody brilliantly.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Despite some saying otherwise, Palace are a decent team. Drab to watch, but results wise they’ve been fantastic since about Jan last season.

Quite surprisingly they are picking up the most points they ever have over the last 10 games and Zaha has done absolutely nothing. They are just an effective unit, very much like Burnley in 2017/18