Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Marc Albrighton apology

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Am I exaggerating or has he now given away about half a dozen penalties since he's been here? Clumsy oaf today, he should apologise the prat. I'll forgive him though as he's a salt of the earth.

No he is an absolute bomb scare in and around our box.

• Like 3

People need to stop blaming Manè for this... We all know that Vardy has done the exact same thing  on numerous occasions and has received plaudits for making the most of the contact.

We all know we would have  been cheering Vardy if it was him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Am I exaggerating or has he now given away about half a dozen penalties since he's been here? Clumsy oaf today, he should apologise the prat. I'll forgive him though as he's a salt of the earth.

I wonder if Dennis will get a lot of misplaced abuse on social media this evening...

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Absolutely needless from him to apologize. He's a great bloke, had a great half and was a bit hard done by.

If we lost it's certainly not because of him.

Erm? 

We lost 100% because of his two brain farts in 5 seconds.

Just saying how it was.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, pedigreefox said:

****s sake... no good apologising.  Should never be playing, can't run... can't tackle.... 15/16 has gone. One good cross now and again is not enough, wake up!!

I demand an apology for that avatar.

But if thats your face you have a lot to be angry about and i forgive you 🤣

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Haha 2

When it happened i was mad and angry (using that word alot since 4.45) but it was the heat of the moment and initially he stood off not wanting to make the challenge. Doesnt need to apologise for that Liverpool player DIVING and the bottler of a ref giving a peno.

Yes maybe he should have been a bit more careful, but what was his choice at that point... Not tackle and give him free range on goal? 

I hate cheating and fake dives (even if we did it) and wish there was something in the rules/VAR/game that could put a stop to it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1