Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Marc Albrighton apology

4 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Cost us the Champions League trophy in 16/17 giving away a pen and is gonna cost us the title this season from the pen today... wish he was shit so I could let myself be more pissed off with him to be honest :D 

Sorry i like you as a poster but that comment has just made me LMAO ... come on you srsly dont belive that? 

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

I deman an apology for that avatar.

But if thats your face you have a lot to be angry about and i forgive you 🤣

I'll apologise when you learn the language.... seriously, do watch the games?  I guess you listen to radio Leicester!!

2 hours ago, MPH said:

People need to stop blaming Manè for this... We all know that Vardy has done the exact same thing  on numerous occasions and has received plaudits for making the most of the contact.

We all know we would have  been cheering Vardy if it was him.

I dont Vardy has ever fell over on the opposite foot to where the supposed contact was though. Mane cheated no doubt, its the game now, game has gone. Vardy always travelling at pace never just falls over.

• Like 1

i haven't watched it back since a few replays when the game was on but what was he actually trying to do aha? 

was he leaving it for kasper? or dribbling in our six yard box in the 93rd minute and took a horrible touch?

couldn't work it out at the time but if he sees kasper on his way or here's a shout or whatever then it's definitely kasper's "fault" for me, if you come charging out like that you get the ball, you get albrighton, you get mane, you slide so far you take out klopp on the half way line as well i don't care as you as you've got rid of the ball from our 6 yard box. 

if albrighton is running at his own goal and taking numerous touches to turn like a fu cking oil tanker in the 93rd minute then he's a bit of a dope. 

either way it's harsh cos it wasn't a pen but come on. get rid. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I dont Vardy has ever fell over on the opposite foot to where the supposed contact was though. Mane cheated no doubt, its the game now, game has gone. Vardy always travelling at pace never just falls over.

you’re having a laugh mate.

Vardy has gone down with the slightest of touches that wouldn’t even of knocked over a feather and we’ve all cheered him like he’s the second coming.... now it’s the other way round it’s a cheater doing it.

cant have it both ways!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WhatTheSchlupp? said:

He shouldn’t have hesitated, call or not from Schmeichel, he’s there next to the ball at 94 minutes, just smack it clear ffs. Obviously legends get a pass with fans on occasions like these but a bit annoying all the same.

He's not a defender.

11 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Goalkeeper should have done that. I won't hear a word against Mark.:P

Shout from Schmeichel or not, ignore him and smack it to row z for a throw in, and the point is in the bag. No point leaving it when you can virtually secure the result yourself by taking control. Obviously heat of the moment it’s different but it’s what should’ve happened anyway