Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Next match - Palace (A) Sunday 14:00

I don't believe it is a must win game nice to win but not a must win.

Chelsea have had a good run of fixtures but face tougher matches over the next 2 months so let us see where we both are come December. 

I would take a point today but whatever the result we have to remember only 11 games have gone

• Like 2

9 hours ago, surrifox said:

We are getting better results in televised games and even won on a Sunday this season . 2-2 incoming 

I confidently predicted a 7-0 win, based on our last two appearances on tv! 5+9/2 = 7

Edited by 49er

These have been our bogey team lately and i’d actually be happy with a draw in this one.

However saying that we are a completely different prospect these days and we can comfortably beat them if we are at our best.

Every game has to be seen as a must win.

We cannot and should not let our foot off the gas.

I  all honesty we are by far a better team than palace compared to the Puel regime.

Palace 1 - 3 Leicetser Teilemans and vardy with a brace 

Lots of reasons to win this. Arsenal slipping up will build a gap between the top three and the rest. Beating another difficult team away like the Burnley victory would chalk one up and place us in good position for the rest of the season. 

On 01/11/2019 at 13:00, Simoken said:

No one will be happy with a point against CP.... Liverpool yes... CP? -___-

A point would neither be a good result or a bad result.

We're not at that place yet when going to a solid mid table club and thinking anything other than a win is points dropped. 

2 minutes ago, CheeseHead said:

But 5+9/2 is 9.5 surely! Which means we'll do better at Palace than Southampton..

9-0 to the best grid iron team a couple of weeks ago. 9-0 against Southampton. The Niners will be going to 9-0 shortly so that means we are nailed on to beat Palace 9-0 today

Hate to actually say this but when we do lose under Brendan it’s usually by the odd goal, so I’m expecting something a little better than the usual thumping.

Just have a niggling feeling its going to be a frustrating afternoon and not going to be our day, we’re not going to get the breaks. 

4 minutes ago, Livid said:

Hate to actually say this but when we do lose under Brendan it’s usually by the odd goal, so I’m expecting something a little better than the usual thumping.

Just have a niggling feeling its going to be a frustrating afternoon and not going to be our day, we’re not going to get the breaks. 

I had similar feeling for the Southamton match and look what happened, this will be a lot tougher though I agree

• Haha 1