Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal 2-0 Post Match Thread

****ing magic. Just back from the game, slightly tired but buzzing, aint eaten yet but got a few beers to celebrate.

We are the real ****ing deal aren't we. Amazing players, amazing team, amazing manager. 

What a season this is shaping up to be. 

And why can't we win the league again? The rest of the top 4 all have CL football.... 

BLUE ARMY!

• Like 3

This is utterly mad when you can be at work during a Leicester-Arsenal match and not feel nervous at all about getting the result.  Genuinely expected all the points after I saw the line-ups. I didn't even have this confidence going into games against dross teams during our title win.  Special, special times.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Must be a lot of England fans thinking ...    if Vardy had been used right ....       a massive  ‘What if’ ...  

It was disgusting, the way Southgate treated Vardy for England.

Not even having the guts to instruct the others to pass to him and yet he was the supposed "Boss" of England?!!

5 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

Nothing compared to Merson this afternoon saying Rodgers would want to go to Arsenal even if they fall 9 points behind us.

With the rationale that Arsenal play friendlies in China and America, while we play Hinckley 😂😂😂. Few shandies pre match for Merse today perhaps 

• Haha 1

I was stuck on its a small world at Disney land when we scored both goals with no signal. 

Best ride ever and a massive suprise when I got out come on you blues x x

Edited by Cujek

We are so good.

I was getting really frustrated with the ref.  Allowing Arsenal to make fouls did not seem to be in the spirit of the game.  I thought it got to the players.  Then we scored and were dominant.   

Ball retention is up there with first and fourth in the division.

When Maguire went, I hoped my thinking that he would be barely missed would not be in vain.  Our centre backs are phenomenal.  I have never seen our defence look so solid.

I think Chilwell deserves more recognition.  He is a top player.  We have loads of top players and some are on the bench.

Well done Demarai Gray.  Well do e to our coaches.  His football I intelligence seems to be developing rapidly.

We are massive.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We were clinical and absolutely brilliant in the second half. Fully deserved our win. 

But Arsenal; they came with a back 5 and would've happily taken a draw. They were sluggish and minus a few bright moments were fairly lacklustre. Why didn't they attack us or at least play with some fight? I can't see Emery staying much longer, they lacked all fight.

Listening to the radio on the way back and I agree with what Pipes was saying in that Maguire wouldn't get back in this team. 

Cags and Evans are just better.

For me, Cags is a better player than Maguire, I don't get the hype now around Maguire, he looks slow and cumbersome compared to Cags, and Cags has got everything that you'd want in a central defender.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1