Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brendan Rodgers - “I’m so happy here".

7 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I don’t think he’s going to Arsenal (though if they come after him in the summer he might). I do think he’ll go to Man U. if they offer, especially if they keep Ole for the rest of the season.

I agree, but then I think if MU have an average season , would they try next summer and he’d be very tempted. So maybe better to hope  baby face Ole gets the sack very soon, they get a “ big name” in and we keep Brendan for another season and a half assuming no other clubs approach him in the meantime. 

He's doing well so these rumors aren't something unusual and Arsenal and MU are both poisoned chalices at the moment. Imo, unless he wants to destroy his reputation by making a short-sighted gamble, he isn't going anywhere until next season. Even more so if we manage to qualify for the CL.

We'll twat them at the Emirates, so they know where their real place is. 

Edited by That_Dude

1 hour ago, old koppite said:

I agree, but then I think if MU have an average season , would they try next summer and he’d be very tempted. So maybe better to hope  baby face Ole gets the sack very soon, they get a “ big name” in and we keep Brendan for another season and a half assuming no other clubs approach him in the meantime. 

I don't think they'll fire Ole.  They don't have the talent to win anything this season even if Cruyff back back from the beyond and coached them, and Ole is doing about as well as could be expected given that.  They'll make a change after the season and that's the job I suspect Rodgers really wants (unless Pep leaves).

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

STOP PRESS !! ....

Eddie Jones is about to be dismissed as England Rugby manager after fvcking up winning the World Cup ...    sources say Brendan Rogers heads the short list of replacements ....

END

I much prefer you with a dog face CF :thumbup:

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach

Ah football managers aren't they wonderful , they win five in a row and are the next manager of Real Madrid, they lose the next five and we wish they would f**k off to Chesterfield , their true level.

Edited by An Sionnach

18 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

STOP PRESS !! ....

Eddie Jones is about to be dismissed as England Rugby manager after fvcking up winning the World Cup ...    sources say Brendan Rogers heads the short list of replacements ....

END

Call the wagon! First one for the looney bin. :twitch: