Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brendan Rodgers - “I’m so happy here".

2 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

he's leaving....:ph34r:

To be fair he didn't rule it out.

I can't see it though, Emery was under performing but even firing on all cylinders that team is far too easy to score past to compete at the level it wants too and it'd take a lot of work time and money to get that sorted out and it's not exactly the most patient of fan bases.  If he can carry on doing what he is doing here for a year or two he can get himself a much lesser assignment at a top club than the one that is currently required at the Emirates.

6 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

He won't won't go to Arsenal.

Once Ole gets sacked then Poch will go United. 

Liverpool and Man City won't part ways with their managers. That means we're probably good for another 2-3 years until the next cycle of sackings comes around. 

3 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Funny thing is not read , that quote in bold anywhere else other than the mercury? :jawdrop:lol

3 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Funny thing is not read , that quote in bold anywhere else other than the mercury? :jawdrop:lol

6 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

He won't won't go to Arsenal.

Once Ole gets sacked then Poch will go United. 

Liverpool and Man City won't part ways with their managers. That means we're probably good for another 2-3 years until the next cycle of sackings comes around. 

He won't go to Arsenal, because if he jumps ship so soon at LCFC his reputation would be shattered, He knows after Celtic he needs to achieve something quite special here and if it all goes to plan, then he would probably be wanted by a major European club

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Going no where!!:scarf:

It probably doesn't fit the narrative of all the other media sites/rags. It would spoil their clickbait headlines

• Thanks 1

"I’m so happy here. Every part of my life, my footballing life, I’ve always enjoyed working with the players that I have and none more so than these guys" (Brendan Rodgers - Nov 2019)

"I’m loving my life up here. I’m not going to be here forever, but I’m living in a dream" (Brendan Rodgers - 2 weeks before he left Celtic)

:whistle:

Edited by Izzy
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 4

He won't go anywhere at the minute.

I'll worry in a years time, even more so if we've done well this season in the league and at least one of the cup competitions.

Edited by Fox92

“OK, the timing wasn’t ideal for many people but I felt the club was in a really good place, the players’ mentality, everything around the club was healthy.

“But, because of how quickly it happened, it was probably difficult for some people to accept. But we’ve both moved on since then. Celtic moved on and won the treble which was brilliant. Three trebles consecutively which is incredible.

“And I was able to come into Leicester and assess players while they were under pressure because that’s when you can really make judgements. I felt it would give me those last 10 or 11 games of the season to assess what Leicester had and what needed to be done.

“It gave me the time to prepare for the summer so that we were ready to make a challenge at the start of this season. I think it’s worked out well for both parties.” Brendan Rodgers - Leicester Manager November 2019

“OK, the timing wasn’t ideal for many people but I felt the club was in a really good place, the players’ mentality, everything around the club was healthy.

“But, because of how quickly it happened, it was probably difficult for some people to accept. But we’ve both moved on since then. Leicester moved on and qualified for the Champions League which was brilliant. Second place behind Liverpool which is incredible.

“And I was able to come into Arsenal and assess players while they were under pressure because that’s when you can really make judgements. I felt it would give me those last 20 or 21 games of the season to assess what Aresnal had and what needed to be done.

“It gave me the time to prepare for the summer so that we were ready to make a challenge at the start of this season. I think it’s worked out well for both parties.” Brendan Rodgers - Arsenal Manager November 2020

:D

• Haha 4