Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brendan Rodgers - “I’m so happy here".

I worry that if he was to go the players would look to move on too as soon as they can. 

If he stays the all in it together spirit will be even stronger.

Brendan is like the beautiful girl you have managed to pull but you know will eventually blow you off for somebody better looking...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guest An Sionnach
11 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

I worry that if he was to go the players would look to move on too as soon as they can. 

Brendan is like the beautiful girl you have managed to pull but you know will eventually blow you off for somebody better looking...

Nothing pretty about Arsenal , Martin Keown would be the best looking in their team.

2 hours ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Well, you know...every cloud...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Always a silver lining then ............

jeez .......how predictable that someone beat me to a bad joke ......

Edited by st albans fox

Honestly if he leaves just **** off with modern football. Only been here 5 minutes and to leave for that shower of shite really would leave a bad taste. I'd like to think he's got more sense but I do feel he could've categorically ruled himself out of a move to avoid any distractions for our players 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

People are giving BR way too much credit for our current success, and preaching way too much doomsday gospel if he leaves.

• Like 3

Can someone please explain how contracts work in football?  If you sign a Duffer on a 4 year contract at 50k a week, you as a Club are normally stuck with the said Duffer for the full contract term. 

Conversely, you have a young player or Coach on a long term contract and it seems these individuals can be cherry picked by teams, who still assume they are a top 6 side (despite being adrift in the table as it stands) and we are supposed to just drop our underwear to the floor and take it up the Arsenal.

I actually studied English Contract law for my Diploma and I cannot recall learning that one party has to accept cancellation due to the ramblings of ex Football Star Pundits, most of whom spend far to much time consuming alcohol. Some of which actually need committing to institutions for delusional persons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkish14 said:

Yes he has...

but we have our fair share of drama queens on this site

TBF the real drama queens are all ex Arsenal players and that humongous Bell-end aka Chris Sutton.

2 hours ago, lanefox said:

Am i missing something or hasn’t BR categorically said he’s happy in leicester

He also said the same thing about Celtic, 2 weeks before he quit them , that’s why I’m hoping that there no official approach from Arsenal.