Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

Doesn’t strike me as smart enough to know how offensive this could look… but I will tell you I most definitely won’t miss watching you jog about and miss big chances, mate!

• Like 2

One of the great disapointments. When we signed him i had visions of a superstar. Never lived up to my hopes but there would be no FA Cup with out him.

• Like 2

I think he’s always been massively underutilised but he’s not quite backed his stats up with the same application. 

Modern football is incredibly transient but he’s been here for 7 years, surprisingly. He’ scored some truly great and important goals and as has been said dragged us to the FA Cup final.

I’ll miss him, proper character and on his day an unplayable figure. Good luck Kelechi. Not a legend but a cult hero? Who knows.

• Like 4

Personally I think it’s the right time to part ways, we need to freshen things up and too be honest he is too inconsistent, when he is hot he can be excellent but all too often when he is cold, he looks like he can’t be arsed and has won a competition to be a football player for the day. Frees up budget to bring in fresh blood. 

I think he will end up as a benchwarmer somewhere like Villa or Newcastle or end up in Turkey. 

Quite a frustrating player and this season it’s felt like his heart hasn’t never really been  it, ideally should have gone last summer even if for a nominal fee, this season has been Tielemans vibes. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, weller54 said:

Bye..

Good riddance!

guess the goals that helped win the fa cup mean nothing....

on his day he was top draw but they was very hit and miss; best of luck to him on his next move

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 1

Genuinely thought he’d goal a shit load this season too. Think last season summed him up, came in at villa away and felt like this time to nail down that place. Did for about e games and went shit again. Southampton away was a shocker 

Saw he was wearing a t-shirt but couldnt see what was on it. What a complete plonker. Reports now in the press that he turned down a reduced deal and his agent is now pushing for Villa. You would imagine Unai is smarter than that, but you never know.

This, along with Youri, needs to be the model for what running down your contract looks like. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

guess the goals that helped win the fa cup mean nothing....

on his day he was top draw but they was very hit and miss; best of luck to him on his next move

Yeah, 10% of the time he was great!

Can tell his future is away from here. And probably done so for ages given his lack of game time. 

Good luck in his future endeavours. Got a feeling he'll go abroad. 

3 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

Thought it was weird he came on yesterday, it was like Enzo thought we'd want to say goodbye. I'm not sure many of us did.

I did … 2 years ago 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2