Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

Could he be our Origi. Written off, laughed at by his fans... but came good when shown a little faith by a manager in tough moments. 

This game was all Kel, when everyone had an off day who would have thought he’d be our saviour. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I think @lestajigs deserves to hold his end of the bargain. In fact if he's hungry, I'll add some of mine in the mix too.

I don't mind criticism of players, but just look at way he talks about Iheanacho. "Piece of crap". Sure the guys had a tough time but no need to talk about him like that.

Oh come the bloke has been utter shite, other then today, im sorry if i hurt your feelings, i will be more careful with my words, you sensitive soul 

• Haha 1

It wasn't just his goal, it was his all round play that was so good. That Barnes esque backheel to play Tielemans in, that sequence where he was knocked to the floor and won the ball against TWO players still on the floor, then got up and passed it.

It was the performance of someone that wanted to be back in the team, and you bet your ass he's on the bench at least against Watford!

• Like 3

Guest BlueBrett
13 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Only in the squad because Gray was unwell, but bloody hell how good was he!

https://streamja.com/dwgy

He finally got his LCFC moment. This could honestly be the start of a turnaround for him! He's always been able to finish, and today he finished in the most spectacular style!

watching it again like that 2 things really stand out.

Firstly how late was that lino flag?? thought long and hard about that one didn't he. No way that goes up if we're a so called traditional top 6er

Secondly and more importantly..how well did he take it! Fantastic goal from Nacho, made the angle so intelligently and it was almost nonchalant the way he passed it inch perfect into the corner. Where the **** did his performance in general come from? Imagine if he starts doing that every week 

Brilliant from the second he came on. Looks more confident again. So happy he shut so many people up. If you cant see the player that's there then I don't know what to say really. So ****ing happy we won, makes it better he hit the finish. What a finish it was too. 

Guest BlueBrett

almost can't believe i'm saying this but thank **** for VAR. Feels like that has the potential to be a career defining or perhaps less dramatically at least a pivotal goal for Nacho and it's almost certainly massive for us league wise but without VAR tonight it's nothing but a sickener.

In fact, perfectly legitimate and actually quite brilliant goal that it was, it would probably have had the exact opposite effect.

Edited by BlueBrett