Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

He’s still relatively inexperienced in club football (never been a regular starter) and is still a young player.

all inexperienced players, especially young players need regular games and confidence from their manager.

he has the ability as shown at Man City and with us, we just need to remember how difficult it is at our club for him, knowing that his main competitor for the position he plays is always going to play and for the full game.

well done Kel, great cameo performance.

• Like 1

At Man City, he needed world class players around him to thrive; he might have felt there was no need to develop the rest of his game. Iheanacho's finishing ability has never been questioned, but he now has players around him who are capable of picking him out, as well as a manager who has backed and motivated him to become a more complete player.

33 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I'm so chuffed for the lad I though he was done for us

Unbelievable scenes lol I can't stop smiling

I think after today if I was Rodgers I'd seriously start thinking about giving Ayoze some bench time

Ayoze was not bad but he needs to stand on his feet a bit more

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Ayoze was not bad but he needs to stand on his feet a bit more

And be a little more decisive in and around the box, just shoot (or pass) instead of trying to dribble and fall over.

What frustrates me the most is when he's starting to dribble in OUR half instead of playing a simple pass to a teammate, and inevitably loses the ball. He seems to be doing that every game! BR needs to have a word with him about that.

Edited by Chester Dontlie

Hero. Comes on, does about a million backheels, sets Vardy up for the equaliser and scores a class winner. Wouldn't have been surprised if he'd never played for us again to be honest, I'm so so happy for him and you can tell the rest of the boys are too.

• Like 1

Has Rodgers finally found the solution to the enigma that has been Nacho ? I hope so. The reaction of everybody else in the squad tells you he is pulling his weight in training and that they clearly like him as a bloke. Fingers crossed we have found the Nacho we all thought he was. In fairness today he made a difference, his movement was better than I have seen since he arrived. Think we have to chalk this up to Rodgers.

Just couldn’t see us breaking down their 5 man defence, then Rodgers pulls a master stroke, Ian Nacho has his best game in a City shirt (long may it continue) and he rightly deserves his man of the match award, game changer....

Come on lads 8 points from safety.. :beer:

Properly buzzing for him, you can tell how patient and mentally strong he's had to be to wait for his chance again in the Prem. He's taken the game by the scruff of the neck and dragged us to victory. It's potentially career saving that is for him here, like what Divock Origi did at Liverpool last season. The sign of a player, team and manager and coach ch King staff all working to a common goal that gets players playing out of their skin.

Loved how much all the players and staff have applauded him, he deserves that. Vardy was very complimentary about him and vice versa. Love it.

• Like 4