Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 hour ago, BlueBrett said:

Firstly how late was that lino flag?? thought long and hard about that one didn't he. No way that goes up if we're a so called traditional top 6er

That's the directive if not sure keep the flag down until the action has finished, that way VAR can sort it out.

Puel occasionally got something out of him.Mostly at the end of 17/18.Never thought he didn’t try(except v Chelsea FA cup)He knows where the net is especially against inferior opposition.Would score 50 goals a season for Celtic.At the time we may have over paid for him.It must be hard knowing your chances are limited and the crowd will be on your back if you cock up.So happy for the lad 

• Like 1

I always thought his problem was going to be that he came here and we didn’t have the quality of Manchester City’s players around.

We have quality out there now and a manager and coaching team who are bringing out the best in players. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Fvck! All you Kelechi haters(and you know who you are) stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Even s stopped clock tells the right time twice a day!!!!

Tbf he did do well today. I did groan when he came on and neatly went for s pi$$.

More than happy to take alot of stick if it means he's playing well.

33 minutes ago, Raj said:

Even s stopped clock tells the right time twice a day!!!!

Tbf he did do well today. I did groan when he came on and neatly went for s pi$$.

More than happy to take alot of stick if it means he's playing well.

Not if it's a 24 hr clock.

• Haha 2

I think it helps that we play in a way that suits his style. Although it's only one game I've always thought that if you give him time and space around the penalty area he could be deadly. 

Hopefully over the next few games he can have a similar impact.

7 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

100% he’s trimmer than he was. Which is testament to how hard he’s working given that he’s not been playing every week.

Clearly a popular member of the squad judging by the reaction to him as well.

It's lovely to see. Even Hamza was enjoying that - and if I was him I'd be pissed off I wasn't getting games. But the spirit is there - and good old Fuchs - I want him at this club for a long time. I think his psychology is superb (and I think he had a hell of a lot to do with the title win)

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, shailen said:

I always felt he was never given a fair chance and was seen as a scapegoat, but what an option we have if Vardy is injured, or if we need to play two up front. His link up play was also sensational today. 

I think to say he's not been given a fair chance is just baffling.  What is a fair chance exactly?

Nacho put in a performance I have never ever seen in a LCFC shirt from him before.  I hope he puts in more of them, but I dont think for one moment the guy hasnt had a chance.  Perez showed he had something in his first few games, and scored a hat trick within the same amount of starts that Nacho had.

The truth is he has suffered with poor ball control, poor attitude, and poor form.  It seems however a manager has finally managed to get a good EPL performance out of him, but remember its only one game, time will tell if he can repeat that.