Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

5 hours ago, Collymore said:

We need to get him in.

Could we play Ricardo further up the pitch and bring in JJ? 

The temptation to do that is huge.  I understand the reluctance though, when the current RB is second-best in the PL and probably top 5 in the world - is that a guy you really want to move?

• Like 4

Congrats to JJ tonight. He looked superb. Work rate phenomenal. The man is going to be world class if he keeps putting in the work.

Edited by SO1

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

JJ looks a really good player. He looked very assured today.

I'm glad we're still giving opportunities to players from the lower leagues. Plenty of talent outside the top flight in this country as we see with JJ, Madders and Vardy (of course). Chilwell, Hamza and Barnes all cut their teeth in the Championship too.

It's just my personal opinion but I don't think enough Premier League teams bother to look in the football league. It's for this reason I'd be happy to see us bring in the likes of Jarrod Bowen or Ben White when the window opens rather than spunking £15m on another Ghezzal or Musa.

Whilst i don’t disagree with what you are saying, especially with regards to Ghezzal and Musa... i do feel that  to cement yourself in the top 3, you do need to get a few worldies in that can make an instant impact.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

Just now, LinekersLugs said:

Ricardo will be cashed in this summer £70-90m is my guess  

we have found his replacement 

Cannot see this happening if we finish Top 4, surely Champions League would keep him here for another season. But if we don’t make it can see him leaving for big money.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Cannot see this happening if we finish Top 4, surely Champions League would keep him here for another season. But if we don’t make it can see him leaving for big money.

He will be going to a champions league club I suspect , no way will he be here next season he will be on 200k a week elsewhere the guy is world class and the whole world knows it 

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

He will be going to a champions league club I suspect , no way will he be here next season he will be on 200k a week elsewhere the guy is world class and the whole world knows it 

I don’t consider PSG an elite club, the French league isn’t that great tbh

He’s better off here if PSG is his only option, if the likes of Barcelona or Juventus come calling maybe that will tempt him.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I don’t consider PSG an elite club, the French league isn’t that great tbh

He’s better off here if PSG is his only option, if the likes of Barcelona or Juventus come calling maybe that will tempt him.

Mate I suspect 

Barca/Madrid/juve/PSG/Munich/mancity will all be looking at him right now ! 

and if PSG are willing to pay you £200k a week and your going to win lots of trophies I think you can “struggle” with a few easy weekends away in the south of France 

• Like 1

Justin was excellent - I'm really hopeful that his obvious natural ability and the fact he's following a similar path to Soyuncu, playing a limited role in the league with lots of minutes in the cups and as a rotation option, as well as training in a good club environment will really help him. He seems a very grounded and hardworking player too. Hugely positive early signs.

Don't agree with moving Ricardo up the pitch to accommodate him though. I'd rather we waited for the opportunity to sign a top winger rather than move an exceptionally talented full back onto the wing to shoehorn Justin in. Justin's time will come and no doubt he's been signed with the understanding that he will progressively work his way into the team. Definitely some more opportunities coming up for him in the FA Cup and with some possible rotation around League/Cup semi-final fixtures in the near future.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

That's another good reason to use Fuchs, sometimes it can be good to remind players their place on the team sheet is not a given.

A few weeks on the bench would concetrate Chillwells mind a bit.

Put justin in as a wake up call for Chillwell.we then still have Fuchs as a back up. 

Edited by cropstonfox

12 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

I think he'll stay for at least a year. I think world class is getting a bit carried away though. He's very decent and improving, but not that decent.

17 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

but he might already have a transfer voucher!

On 29/12/2019 at 09:20, Deeg67 said:

The temptation to do that is huge.  I understand the reluctance though, when the current RB is second-best in the PL and probably top 5 in the world - is that a guy you really want to move?

Yeah ... can Justin learn how to play with his left ... he is better than Chilwell if he can play with his left