Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Villa Match Thread

Guest seanfox778
3 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

watching the interview with BR... but its time to ask... 

WTF is the Kappa logo about?

If you are without a chair, you can always lean on a friend for support.

1 minute ago, seanfox778 said:

If you are without a chair, you can always lean on a friend for support.

lol 

Just looked it up.. apparently its about men/women suport/equality... I mean good on them.. but probably the shitest sport logo around

Just now, SheppyFox said:

Rodgers knows more about it than we do, he’ll have seen something in Villa that this system will work against, it’ll be fine.

Hi Sheps....talking utter sense as usual.

• Like 2

Guest seanfox778
1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

lol 

Just looked it up.. apparently its about men/women suport/equality... I mean good on them.. but probably the shitest sport logo around

It is a strange logo, that’s the first time I’ve really looked at it. For some reason I always thought it was two secret agents crouched down with guns. I’ve obviously watched the Bond films too many times.

22 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Both Barnes and Gray is might end up playing up top coming on as a sub for Nacho. When we played 442 Diamond at the end of the Spurs game and against Sheffield United, Barnes was up top with Vardy for large periods.

Or of course if the system is totally pants, we can go back to the 4141 that has worked so well for us.

Rodgers is really good tactically. Going 352 against Everton won us the game, and 442 Diamond versus Spurs also won it, despite playing quite well before changing. So I am hoping he's seen something specific about Villa that he things we can exploit with the system.

Best thing about this is that we have multiple systems and plans we can turn to, as was revealed last week.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, TonyN11 said:

We're up against England's best current goalkeeper BTW.

Fully expecting Albrighton to come on and score against his old club, celebrate like mad and grab a ball boy

Knowing Albrighton, we will be in the ninth minute of added time. Grealish is in the box going nowhere. Albrighton tangles with him. Theatrical dive from Grealish. VAR gives the penalty

Edited by 49er