Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool H Match Thread

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

they surely have to be a little bit jet lagged and tired.  if we can get an early goal we have to be in with a chance surely.

im confident.

People forget that they’re professional footballers, so train every day. If anything, surely the lack of training sessions due to flights etc, could aid them? 

Not the way I'd have lined up, but then I'm not an experienced manager!

Think it's right to bring Praet in but not at the expense of pushing Maddison wide.

Feels like Tielemans is undroppable. 

Would have preferred a straight Praet for Tielemans change. 

• Like 1

Not the formation i would opt for. But it does sure up the wings which is where they are most dangerous. Forcing them inside towards cags, Wolf and Dennis.

I guess Preat and N'Didi will sit tight in the middle and mop up. We know Dennis has that killer pass, reminds me of Drinky (in form obviously).

Just think we'll struggle to create.

Nervous.

Edited by Foxhateram

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

People forget that they’re professional footballers, so train every day. If anything, surely the lack of training sessions due to flights etc, could aid them? 

they can lose half a stone in fluids during a game. sometimes more. It can take a lot out of them. fatigue can cause them to at least start slowly... and we all know we are pretty good at finishing strongly too. don’t forget the world club final went into extra time just a few days ago... plus the jetlag... could work in our favor!

If madders is on the left then it’s v concerning .... means when we have a corner or free kick on the right, our whole left side disappears to the wrong side of the pitch ..... Liverpool are rubbish breaking quickly .........  I expect barnes to be in the left anyway .....

I cannot get my head around sending t your left back to be a decoy corner taker on the wrong side .... I have no issue if he takes it but he never does .....

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Worried as **** about our defensive shape here. 

Think Ricky and Chilly are set for a long af night. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

Yup.. But they could come out the game as total world beaters... its scarey as hell (as least for me) but fingers crossed, we can do this ... Not been this nervous before a game in LONG time ..