Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

West Ham pre-match thread

2 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

So there referee we have tomorrow is David Coote who is from Nottingham! Wonder when he gives a penno against us 

not sure about that but we are due a sending off so I fancy a straight red for someone e.g a Wes or Hamza strong challenge or Madders for a frustrated short pull on Noble? 

2 hours ago, LCCFox96 said:

What is the pub scene like? Never done West Ham away before. Any good pubs near the ground for away fans or do people usually drink further out pre-match?

It’s not great, we hit a restaurant in the shopping area for food a a few beers, I’m not sure there’s much other choice locally. Probably drink further afield, and tube it with a full and painful bladder!  🙄

• Thanks 1

This is a big test for our young side. By no means a be all or end all type of game but a test nonetheless. After three poor performances, there are going to be a few who go on like the bubble has burst. I want to see performances from big players. Tielemans, Maddison et al need to show up. 

Scrape a win and rest up before the next game.

Reckon it'll be a comfortable win, like 4-1/5-1.

Wouldn't mind them being relegated; their fans seem to think they should be entitled to be a club that is better than what they are now and their behaviour can be as worse as Liverpool's.

They haven't offered anything to top-flight football for a good decade or so; and that's why it's good to see the likes of Bournemouth, Sheffield United and Wolves doing better than they are; a breath of fresh air for the league.

Edited by Wymsey

14 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Wouldn't mind them being relegated; their fans seem to think they should be entitled to be a club that is better than what they are now and their behaviour can be as worse as Liverpool's.

I agree, I would like them to get relegated actually. Shit ownership and a nasty fan base !!

Kasper

Morgan       Evans        Soyuncu

Ricardo                                                Fuchs

Choudhury

Praet                              Tielemans

Pérez               Vardy

Bench......

Ward

Justin

Ndidi

Maddison

Albrighton 

Iheanacho

Hirst

I will get my tin hat...:colder:

1 minute ago, simon789us said:

Don’t get all this doom and gloom over 2 bad results against arguably 2 of the best team in Europe let alone England I know we are in second but we are a long way of those two teams get behind the lads and bring back the 3 points 

It's because it came on the back of that very poor performance (especially first half) against Norwich City. Could've, should've lost that one as well. 

8 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

It's because it came on the back of that very poor performance (especially first half) against Norwich City. Could've, should've lost that one as well. 

Coupled with scraping past a poor watford side and having nicked a late win v everton. 

6 points needed from the next 2, otherwise the press will have a field day.

And looking at the fixtures tomorrow. Liverpool apart. The top part of the table. 2nd to 6th could be very congested depending on the results.

Arsenal v Chelsea

Liverpool v wolves

Man city v sheff utd

Not sure which way I'd want those results to go. 

Edited by Bayfox

6 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

But we didn’t loose performances haven’t been great I’ll give you that but come on each and everyone of us would have snapped the gods hand off if we were offed this position at the start of the season

2 minutes ago, simon789us said:

But we didn’t loose performances haven’t been great I’ll give you that but come on each and everyone of us would have snapped the gods hand off if we were offed this position at the start of the season

Of course we would have but that is exactly why we fear that it might be squandered. 

9 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Coupled with scraping past a poor watford side and having nicked a late win v everton. 

6 points needed from the next 2, otherwise the press will have a field day.

And looking at the fixtures tomorrow. Liverpool apart. The top part of the table. 2nd to 6th could be very congested depending on the results.

Arsenal v Chelsea

Liverpool v wolves

Man city v sheff utd

Not sure which way I'd want those results to go. 

let me help you

Arsenal win; Liverpool win and a Sheffield United win

• Like 1