Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

7 hours ago, Frost said:

Finished Money Heist. First two 'parts' were great - was concerned P3 would fizzle out but the whole thing was great - 9/10. Looking forward to the next series.

Have to watch it in Spanish with subtitles though, it's much better than that dubbed nonsense.

Agreed on all that. Though you did watch S4 right? 

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

New recommendations please Foxestalk. 

Edit: Outterbanks and 13 Reasons why S4 just finished.

Fargo TV series. 3 seasons of Black crime/comedy/drama. Excellent viewing if you like this type type of genre. Based on the theme from the film of the same name by the Coen Brothers.

• Like 2

What an absolute waste of time season 4 of 13 reasons why was.

How the hell did the writers get permission to make that crap. OOOOH DRAMATIC CAR CRASH! Fine 20 minutes later. AYYYY I know your secret! Ain't gonna tell though cuz I love you so much after knowing you for a day. Big investigation going on by the police, be scared! Naaah, we'll let you off, be good boys and girls. Horrible finish to what has been a really good show. 

:sleep:

5 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Reveal hidden contents

How the hell did the writers get permission to make that crap. OOOOH DRAMATIC CAR CRASH! Fine 20 minutes later. AYYYY I know your secret! Ain't gonna tell though cuz I love you so much after knowing you for a day. Big investigation going on by the police, be scared! Naaah, we'll let you off, be good boys and girls. Horrible finish to what has been a really good show. 

We’re on this now. 

Liked season 1.

Getting bored of season 2.

iMDB has seasons 3 and 4 as average at best. Debating if it would just be best to sack it off.

19 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just finished episode 2. You’ve really disappointed me ☹️

On 14/06/2020 at 11:07, theessexfox said:

The capture on BBC

Watched first two episodes and it's bloody intriguing!!

Might be binged over weekend if  it's pissing it down.

Thank you

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

been raving about normal people and the salisbury poisonings to anyone that will listen to me over the last few weeks both on iplayer

Salisbury poisoning is on our radar to review soon buddy.

What's normal people about?

McMillions is a good watch. Not sure the punishment fitted the crime at the end, but an interesting saga none the less.

And I can't believe it took me so long to watch 'Supersonic' the Oasis documentary - absolutely world class. 

Watched Evil Genius on netflix over the last few days, really chilling and unsettling but absolutely compulsive viewing, it will stay with you after you've watched it. Really recommend if you are into True Crime.

• Like 1