Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

May have been mentioned before (and apologies if so) but Tell Me Who I Am on Netflix is a gripping watch.

Synopsis: It focuses on twin brothers Alex and Marcus Lewis. Alex lost his memory in a motorcycle accident at age 18 and his twin brother helped him recreate his lost memories of his childhood. But he lied and one day the truth came out.

Made sure I didn't google the story - always the best way to go into these things - and while you can kind of guess where some of it might be heading, the dynamic between the brothers is incredible.

It's also dark and uncomfortable so brace yourselves.

• Like 4

On 12/10/2020 at 02:13, foxfanazer said:

I watched half of episode 1 and had to go out to eat

Not a good thing to watch if you're on a diet. Even worse if you're trying to go vegan.

Edited by Amin

On 11/10/2020 at 10:58, Amin said:

Watched all 8 episodes of the American BBQ Showdown last week. Its basically the Gbbo format with a deep south twang. Very entertaining show and the final challenge is epic. 

Was just about to mention this. Really enjoyed it. Reminded me of Forged In Fire more than great british bake off though lol 

1 hour ago, RobHawk said:

Watched the trial of the Chicago 7 last night, really enjoyed it and incredible to think this happened in my parents lifetimes.

Me too. Excellent film. Happened in my own lifetime although I don't recall much about it.

On 18/10/2020 at 09:27, RobHawk said:

Watched the trial of the Chicago 7 last night, really enjoyed it and incredible to think this happened in my parents lifetimes.

Currently watching it, I have never hated a person in a film more than the judge in this one

On 11/10/2020 at 10:58, Amin said:

Watched all 8 episodes of the American BBQ Showdown last week. Its basically the Gbbo format with a deep south twang. Very entertaining show and the final challenge is epic. 

I do love my bbq meats and cooking programs but this was too much for me to handle, its a hearing sensory overload. I hate reality tv in the main but US reality is on another level, just tell us what your cooking in an audible fashion and get on with it.