Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross 'LCFC' Turner

Jannik Vestergaard

This is one of them, what an amazing ****ing signing or another John Pantsil. 
However saying that. I think there’s a player in him and he suits what Brendan wants from a centre back, he could partner Soyuncu in the future and he will have a good understanding with Kasper too. £15 million is **** all in this day and age. 

Edited by GingerrrFox

He plays like a cross between Slabhead and Lurch from the Addams Family.  Acceptable bench cover (could start v Burnley), but not worth what Saints paid nor what they would charge us.

OTOH, I already have his chant, so gerrimin.  (ta-ra-ra-boom-de-ay)

He's Leicester's Vestergaard            

His mama had a laugh

He popped out half and half

Part donkey, part giraffe

• Haha 3

well, we have to consider who it is we want and why we want them.

Are we after a first team regular? we looked for that in the summer and were quoted 40-50m for various ones.

Are we looking for someone to cover for an injury for a few games.. or come of the bench? maybe to  come on and deal with all the crosses into the box when our FBs are getting overlapped?

I think we are after the second option. in which case who would be willing to fulfill that role and at what price? not going to get tarkowski or the likes for 15m to fill in when needed.