Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Aston Villa - League Cup semi final 2nd leg - 28/01/20

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

The messi/Ronaldo bit?

assuming you mean the first line, Smith is quoted in the press end last week that Samatta is training and should be available for the second leg 

Interesting. 

Samatta will be a handful to defend against, we made a pigs ear of dealing with them without a striker in the first leg so we need to be much quicker in our movement on Tuesday.

This will be a battle, I'm confident we will find a way to get through but it's going to be a nervy one. 

Cannot wait.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gw_leics772 said:

Thanks. Now im more confused. Are we calling vardy kevin? Or albrighton? 😂😂😂😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯😭🧐

I assume as Kevin is Albrighton’s middle name, in the scenario posted earlier it would be for him to get the winner in front of the Holt end and give the Villa fans the big’un, rather than Vardy.

Unlikely on both accounts, but would be funny if it did.

Go on Kevin my son...

Actually mis read. It was in front of the away fans, you get the idea though.

Edited by stu
Correction.
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, st albans fox said:

The messi/Ronaldo bit?

assuming you mean the first line, Smith is quoted in the press end last week that Samatta is training and should be available for the second leg 

Fingers crossed he's wrong, plays him, they beat us 5-1 and then are kicked out :D

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Samatta will be a handful to defend against, we made a pigs ear of dealing with them without a striker in the first leg so we need to be much quicker in our movement on Tuesday.

This will be a battle, I'm confident we will find a way to get through but it's going to be a nervy one. 

Cannot wait.

Can he actually play?

I'm sure he can't because he wasn't registered for the 1st leg.

Get into them early get a goal or 2 in the first 30 mins they will lose their heads and will leave plenty of space for us to run into. If no vardy I’m confident that nacho man will step up. Give Barnes a run at them see how he gets on after the West Ham game he will be up for it. Think might turn my phone off and check the result at full time 😂😂

28 minutes ago, stu said:

Looks like Villa can play Samatta and Reina from the Merc Q & A...

Could go for or against. Not so much Reina but Samatta. No guarantee he'll perform from day 1, if at all, so I'm not bricking myself over it. Not like his name is Roy Essandoh or anything is it?

Edited by mabrah
  • Sad 1

I really think we need to get a good start and early goal here. That will force them to try and chase the game and then we should find the spaces and run out comfortable winners. I really dread them getting their noses in front as they will then sit 11 men behind the ball and we will struggle. Really hope we wrap it up with at least a two goal lead going into the last ten minutes or it will be squeaky bum time. Please do not go to pens. not sure my heart could stand it.