Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

37 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Back of the net your majesty 

Can I have an MBE please ? 

Or an OBN*?

* "Order of the Brown Nose", as awarded by Private Eye.

Good old Queeny, though. She even referred to "those of every faith and none". I don't remember us atheists getting a name check before....

Guest MattP
17 minutes ago, Izzy said:

She's revered all around the world. What a woman and still going strong at 93. Really hope she makes it to 100 so she can write a letter to herself :D

GSTQ

She has a reach no other British person has.

Her speech tonight aired lived on every single American news channel, we've got no one else that has anything close to that sort of influence. 

The UK prime minister Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital for tests after showing persistent symptoms of coronavirus 10 days after testing positive.

A Downing Street spokeswoman said: “On the advice of his doctor, the Prime Minister has tonight been admitted to hospital for tests.

“This is a precautionary step, as the Prime Minister continues to have persistent symptoms of coronavirus 10 days after testing positive for the virus.

“The Prime Minister thanks NHS staff for all of their incredible hard work and urges the public to continue to follow the Government’s advice to stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives.”

He looked utter shit in his most recent video on twitter. 

Think there was a suggestion in The Sunday Times today that he may have to go into hospital as those that have a persistent fever for over a week are more likely to develop pneumonia

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

That Scottish woman is a joke. What is the ****ing point if the people giving the advice can’t follow it themselves! 

Do as i say, not as i do. Isn't that what most parents say to their kids? Lol

What a bell that woman is though. 

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Do as i say, not as i do. Isn't that what most parents say to their kids? Lol

What a bell that woman is though. 

The fact it's the CMO as well makes it all the more baffling. She of all people should know to follow such advice.

I know from personal experience that this can drag on and each day that you continue to have a temperature and you can’t breathe deeply, you wonder if your lungs are actually ok. The nights are especially difficult - the smallest interruption to your shallow breathing un nerves you as you panic that you’re not going to be able to breathe properly ..... I suspect they have taken him in to have a good look at his lungs which will hopefully be re assuring for him assuming the results are good ...... if they’re not then some antibiotics will sort whatever infection is prolonging his fever ...... and it it’s not that then ...............

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The fact it's the CMO as well makes it all the more baffling. She of all people should know to follow such advice.

This is why it's important for people like this to quit. I can accept an apology and will accept hers but she shouldn't continue in that role. If you can't lead by example (in the most critical of times) then step aside and perhaps help advise someone else who will actually follow the advice/rules.

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I know from personal experience that this can drag on and each day that you continue to have a temperature and you can’t breathe deeply, you wonder if your lungs are actually ok. The nights are especially difficult - the smallest interruption to your shallow breathing un nerves you as you panic that you’re not going to be able to breathe properly ..... I suspect they have taken him in to have a good look at his lungs which will hopefully be re assuring for him assuming the results are good ...... if they’re not then some antibiotics will sort whatever infection is prolonging his fever ...... and it it’s not that then ...............

How are you doing now mate?

Guest MattP
2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

There's been a few things recently suggesting that it infects cats

Joe Exotic has no chance with this then. He'll have a Tony Montana dose of it.

4 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

There's been a few things recently suggesting that it infects cats

1 minute ago, MattP said:

Joe Exotic has no chance with this then. He'll have a Tony Montana dose of it.

Was just about to say Joe Exotice will NOT be happy!

THAT BITCH CAROLE BASKIN!

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

All done and dusted now thanks ...... a few days ago realised that I wasn’t clammy during the night and that I could breathe more cleanly. Climbing the stairs didn’t leave me completely breathless............ it’s a relief because you just wonder what might be happening inside.  Once you’re through it, you notice that you actually feel like doing things rather than them all being such an effort ........ to those of you struggling on with this, for nearly all of you,  it should go away in the end if it’s hanging around. 

How long did it take before you felt OK? I've still got this bastard cough 2 weeks after first showing symptoms. Not noticed a fever but still have a tight chest and a deep breath isn't comfortable.