Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Guest Markyblue
Just now, Unabomber said:

Why would anyone eat a bat anyway? Wtf is wrong with people!!

You'd sooner eat people.?

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Who filmed the queen? I hope they were socially distancing. I was hoping she filmed it herself on her iPhone.

Nice to see she went out and took her own videos of Thursday's clapping and pictures of rainbows 

8 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

There will be some bloody celebration of her life when Liz finally has to go :appl:

Have you watched "The Queen" on Netflix. She's shrewd cookie if that series is accurately portraying her, given some literal licence. Suffers no fools and had to adapt quickly after her dad died. Still as strong and on the ball as she has ever been. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Have you watched "The Queen" on Netflix. She's shrewd cookie if that series is accurately portraying her, given some literal licence. Suffers no fools and had to adapt quickly after her dad died. Still as strong and on the ball as she has ever been. 

Yes, we watched it and loved it. Love Liz me, and agree that she seems to have, or gathered a real strong sense of self and independence almost in spite of her role.