Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

1 hour ago, reynard said:

Surprised I've not heard anyone ask about the numbers recovered and leaving hospital. Other countries seem able to do this. Presume we just can't test them.

Given the exponential increase in cases, and the fact that people are generally admitted for about 2 weeks, the majority of cases don’t have a final outcome yet. Extrapolating from local figures, the overall discharged from hospital figure is probably around 10-20% of total confirmed cases.

• Thanks 1

Obviously I hope Johnson pulls through but his condition surely won't be as bad as a normal person. People like PMs will always be monitored closely.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Obviously I hope Johnson pulls through but his condition surely won't be as bad as a normal person. People like PMs will always be monitored closely.

You don’t go into ICU at the moment unless you need to be in ICU !!!!

i hadn’t seen the video of him clapping last Thursday until yesterday evening - he really looked like he was suffering with the shivers 

Devastating news, especially for us Tories who love him, but also for everyone in the UK relying on him to be our leader. 

I've waited years for him to be my PM, and the news now couldn't be much worse. 

I wish him a speedy recovery, he's in my prayers, as are everyone else going through this. 

• Like 4